Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Going to Vrndavana
Pages in category "Caitanya's Going to Vrndavana"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.
- After accepting the sannyasa order of life, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, out of intense love for Krsna, wanted to go to Vrndavana, but apparently by mistake He wandered in the Radha-desa
- After accepting the sannyasa order, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, out of intense love for Krsna, started for Vrndavana. However, He mistakenly wandered about in a trance continuously for three days in the tract of land known as Radha-desa
- After accepting the sannyasa order, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu decided to go to Vrndavana and engage Himself wholly and solely in the service of Mukunda in a solitary place
- After speaking to them in this way, I bade them farewell. As I was leaving, Sanatana told Me, 'It is not appropriate for one to be followed by a crowd of thousands when going to Vrndavana'
- After this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu Himself consulted Ramananda Raya and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, saying, "I shall go to Vrndavana"
- Although wherever You stay is Vrndavana, You will still go to Vrndavana just to instruct people. Otherwise, You will do whatever You think best
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was en route to Vrndavana, all the ecstatic symptoms became manifest, and He did not know in which direction He was going, nor did He know whether it was day or night
- Because the Lord (Caitanya) was in the ecstasy of going to Vrndavana, He was engladdened to see the Yamuna, although in actuality the river was the Ganges. In this way the Lord was brought to the house of Advaita Prabhu at Santipura
- Before this, I decided to go to Vrndavana and on the way see My mother, the river Ganges and other devotees once again
- By the order of My mother I am sitting here in Jagannatha Puri; therefore, I cannot go to Mathura-Vrndavana to teach people how to live there according to religious principles
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "My desire to go to Vrndavana has very much increased. Because of your tricks, I have not been able to go there for the past two years"
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu was absorbed in thoughts of Krsna and His pastimes. His state of mind brought Him the atmosphere of Vrndavana and Govardhana Hill
- Clasping the feet of His mother, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu very humbly requested her permission. Thus she gave Him leave to go to Vrndavana
- He (Lord Caitanya) was in full ecstasy over the idea of going to Vrndavana. However, Srila Nityananda diverted His path and brought Him instead to the house of Advaita Prabhu in Santipura
- However, when I started for Vrndavana, many thousands and millions of people gathered and began to go with Me
- However, when the month of Kartika came, they both told the Lord, "Now it is very cold. It is better that You wait to see the Dola-yatra festival and then go. That will be very nice"
- I have therefore resolved to go alone or, at the utmost, with one servant. In this way, My journey to Vrndavana will be beautiful
- I left Gadadhara Pandita here, and he became very unhappy. For this reason I could not go to Vrndavana
- I shall go to Vrndavana through Bengal and see both My mother and the river Ganges. Now would you two be pleased to give Me permission
- I then began to consider that Vrndavana is a very solitary place. It is invincible and very difficult to attain. I therefore decided to go there alone or, at the utmost, with only one person
- I then understood that I was going to Vrndavana like a magician with his show, and this is certainly not good. No one should go to Vrndavana with so many men
- I thought that once again I would see and meet all the devotees and take them with Me to Vrndavana
- I thought, 'Instead of going to Vrndavana alone, I am going with soldiers and the beating of drums'
- If Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asks you about the path to Vrndavana, please show Him the path on the bank of the Ganges instead
- In the Sixteenth Chapter I have described how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu departed for Vrndavana and journeyed through Bengal. He later returned to Jagannatha Puri from Kanai Natasala
- In this way they both presented many impediments, indirectly not granting the Lord permission to go to Vrndavana. They did this because they were afraid of separation from Him
- Inform Sanatana Gosvami that I am coming to Vrndavana for a second time and that he should therefore arrange a place for Me to stay
- It gave up My body and home because of lamentation and accepted the religious principles of a kapalika-yogi. Then My mind went to Vrndavana with its disciples, My senses
- It is stated that when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu first visited the area of Vrajabhumi, He could not at first find the location of Radha-kunda. This means that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was actually searching for the exact location of Radha-kunda
- It was My decision to go to Vrndavana through Bengal in order to see My mother and the river Ganges
- It was not essential for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to go to Vrndavana, for wherever He stayed was immediately converted to Vrndavana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu decided to go to Vrndavana, and Maharaja Prataparudra became very morose upon hearing this news
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu informed them all, "Without your order, I tried to go to Vrndavana. There was some obstacle, however, and I had to return"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I shall certainly go to Vrndavana from Jagannatha Puri. If all of you give Me permission, I shall return here again without difficulty"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was in ecstasy, and He asked where Nityananda Prabhu was going. Nityananda replied that He was going with Him toward Vrndavana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very pleased to thus receive their permission. He waited until the rainy season passed, and when the day of Vijaya-dasami arrived, He departed for Vrndavana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would go to Vrndavana and sit in a solitary place, where He would chant the holy name until noon
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mind was absorbed in ecstatic love at Jagannatha Puri, but when He passed along the road on the way to Vrndavana, that love increased a hundred times
- Sri Rupa Gosvami heard that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had returned to Jagannatha Puri and was preparing to go to Vrndavana through the forest
- Sri Rupa Gosvami sent two people to Jagannatha Puri to find out when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would depart for Vrndavana
- The Lord concluded that He would go alone to Vrndavana or, at most, would take only one person as His companion. In that way, going to Vrndavana would be very pleasant
- The Lord requested Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami to help Him go to Vrndavana
- The mystic yogi of My mind has assumed the name Mahabaula and made disciples of My ten senses. Thus My mind has gone to Vrndavana, leaving aside the home of My body and the great treasure of material enjoyment
- The Nawab again arrested Sanatana Gosvami and kept him in prison. At this time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu departed for Vrndavana from Jagannatha Puri
- The other two years, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to go to Vrndavana, but He could not leave Jagannatha Puri because of Ramananda Raya's tricks
- The two persons who went to Jagannatha Puri to inquire about the Lord's departure returned and informed Rupa Gosvami that the Lord had already departed for Vrndavana
- They both said, "Now that the rainy season is here, it will be difficult for You to travel. It is better to wait for Vijaya-dasami before departing for Vrndavana"
- This time I (Caitanya) must go (to Vrndavana). Will you (Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya and Ramananda Raya) please give Me permission? Save for you two, I have no other resort
- Thus I was going to Vrndavana with a big crowd, but through the mouth of Sanatana, Krsna taught Me a lesson. Thus by making some impediment, He has brought Me on a path through the forest to Vrndavana
- When autumn arrived, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu decided to go to Vrndavana. In a solitary place, He consulted with Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to Jagannatha Puri from Vrndavana, Svarupa Damodara Gosani immediately sent news of the Lord’s arrival to the devotees in Bengal
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went toward Vrndavana, Nityananda Prabhu, Candrasekhara and Prabhu Mukunda followed Him
- When Sri Nrsimhananda Brahmacari heard that Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu would go to Vrndavana, he became very pleased and mentally began decorating the way there
- When the cowherd boys were questioned by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu about the path to Vrndavana, the boys showed Him the path on the bank of the Ganges, and the Lord went that way in ecstasy
- While Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was passing through Varanasi on His way to Vrndavana, the Mayavadi sannyasi philosophers blasphemed against Him in many ways
- With great assurance he then told the devotees that Lord Caitanya would not go to Vrndavana at that time