Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Going to Vrndavana (66 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Going"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total.
- Actually, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was always merged in ecstatic emotion, but just as a potter's wheel turns without the potter's touching it, the Lord's bodily activities, like bathing, going to the temple to see Lord Jagannatha, and taking lunch
- After accepting the prasadam, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and started to go, chanting the holy names, "Hari! Hari"
- After accepting the sannyasa order, I decided to go to Vrndavana, but You took Me instead to the house of Advaita Prabhu
- After composing this verse and putting it on the roof of his house, Srila Rupa Gosvami went to bathe in the sea. In the meantime, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to his hut to meet him
- After delivering Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, the Lord desired to go to South India to preach
- After filling a pot with vegetables, Advaita Acarya requested Them to eat more, and Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "How much more can I go on eating"
- After remaining here for four months, You will be free to do as You like. Actually, no one can stop You from going or remaining
- After requesting all the devotees to return home, the Lord decided to go to Jagannatha Puri. At that time Haridasa Thakura began to cry and speak some pathetic words
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Srila Rupa Gosvami. The Lord then decided to go to the city of Benares
- After some time, Svarupa Damodara could no longer hear Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu chanting. When he entered the room, he found the three doors locked, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was gone
- After taking His bath early in the morning, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would go see Lord Jagannatha in the temple. Then He would perform sankirtana with His devotees
- After taking sannyasa at the age of twenty-four, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lived another twenty-four years. For six of these years, He traveled extensively throughout India, sometimes going to Jagannatha Puri and sometimes leaving
- After visiting the temple, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would remain outside during the upala-bhoga offering. He would then go meet Haridasa Thakura and return to His residence
- All the devotees became ecstatic in the association of Lord Caitanya, and thus absorbed in love of God, they were dancing and singing while going along the main road
- Although the house was locked, He (Lord Caitanya) would go away, and sometimes He would be found amongst the cowshed of Jagannatha Puri
- Although the Lord did not exhibit any external symptoms, His mind was filled with ecstatic love. At that time, Balabhadra Bhattacarya said, "Let us go to Mahavana"
- Although the Lord is completely independent and no one can check Him, He still did not go without the permission of His devotees
- Although the three doors of the house were always closed, the Lord would nonetheless go out and sometimes would be found at the Jagannatha Temple, before the gate known as Simha-dvara. And sometimes the Lord would fall flat into the sea
- Arrange the festival in such a way that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu may freely go with His devotees to visit the Deity without difficulty
- Establish the service of Lord Krsna and preach the mellows of Lord Krsna’s devotional service. I shall also go to Vrndavana once more
- Every day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to see the upala-bhoga ceremony at the temple of Jagannatha, and after seeing this He used to go visit these three great personalities on His way to His own residence
- Every day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would go to see Rupa Gosvami, and whatever prasadam He received from the temple He would deliver to Rupa Gosvami and Haridasa Thakura
- Everyone said, "Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is present in my group. Indeed, He does not go anywhere else. He is bestowing His mercy upon us"
- Haridasa Thakura said, "You are going to Jagannatha Puri, and that is all right, but what will be my destination? I am not able to go to Jagannatha Puri"
- Has the Lord gone to the temple of Jagannatha, or has He fallen down in madness in some garden
- He said, "My dear King, please hear one uncommon item of news. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wants to leave Jagannatha Puri and go to Alalanatha"
- I am staying here at Jagannatha Puri, Nilacala, to comply with her orders. But at intervals I go see her lotus feet
- I am the only gardener. How many places can I go? How many fruits can I pick and distribute?
- I cannot chronologically record all the places of pilgrimage visited by Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. I can only summarize everything by saying that the Lord visited all holy places right and left, coming and going
- I cannot stay here any longer, the Lord said. "I shall go to Alalanatha. There are too many disturbances here, and I cannot get any rest"
- I go there and eat the food My mother offers, but she cannot understand that I am eating it directly. She thinks that this is a dream
- I shall also go to see You at intervals. Keeping Myself invisible, I shall watch You dance
- I shall go to search out Visvarupa. Please forgive Me, but I want to go alone; I do not wish to take anyone with Me
- I shall leave Jagannatha Puri and go to Alalanatha, where I shall live peacefully and not hear about all these affairs of materialistic people
- I want you personally to cook My lunch today. I am going now to see the Lord in the temple. I shall return at noon
- I went there in great haste and ate everything. When you saw Me eating, you felt great happiness
- In regards to your questions in the letter of May 8, Caitanya Mahaprabhu was going to see the temple of Visesvar and hundreds and thousands of people were following Him. He was chanting Hari! Hari! It was not on the bank of the Ganges
- In the morning, the Lord left and went to a place known as Kanai Natasala. While there, He saw many pastimes of Lord Krsna
- In Vrndavana, he goes from door to door begging alms with all his disciples. He begs from both the moving and the inert inhabitants - the citizens, the trees and the creepers. In this way he lives on fruits, roots and leaves
- Indeed, I go there daily to see her lotus feet. She is able to feel My presence, although she does not believe it to be true
- Kindly stay here at Jagannatha Puri. Why should You go to Alalanatha? Henceforward, no one will approach You about material affairs
- Knowing everything, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was aware that Visvarupa had already passed away. A pretense of ignorance was necessary, however, so that He could go to South India and liberate the people there
- Meanwhile, all the devotees, headed by Svarupa Damodara, lost sight of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Astonished, they began searching for Him, asking, "Where has the Lord gone"
- Mukunda Datta then asked the Lord, "Shall I bring him here?" Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Brahmananda Bharati is like My spiritual master. It is better that I go to him"
- Mukunda Datta then told the Muslim governor, "My dear sir, please hear. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wishes to go to the bank of the Ganges"
- Mukunda Datta told Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "My Lord, You should go ahead and allow all the others to follow. We shall not go with You"
- My dear child, continue dancing, chanting and performing sankirtana in association with devotees. Furthermore, go out and preach the value of chanting krsna-nama, for by this process You will be able to deliver all fallen souls
- My dear Krsna, only You and I know the strength of Your beautiful features and, because of them, My unsteadiness. Now, this is My position; I do not know what to do or where to go. Where can I find You? I am asking You to give directions
- My dear Lord, all the incidents that took place while You were going to Vrndavana through the forest known as Jharikhanda have been related to me by Your servant Balabhadra Bhattacarya
- My elder brother, Visvarupa, has taken sannyasa and gone to South India. Now I must go search for Him
- Near Jagannatha Puri is a great sand dune known as Cataka-parvata. Seeing that hill, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, 'Oh, I shall go to the land of Vraja to see Govardhana Hill'
- Nityananda Prabhu then said, "How is it possible for You to go alone? Who can tolerate this"
- Nrsimhananda Brahmacari said, "The Lord will go to Kanai Natasala and then will return. All of you will come to know of this later, but I now say this with great assurance"
- Once mother Saci told the Lord, "Please go call Your father." Receiving this order from His mother, the Lord went out to call him
- Once Sivananda Sena offered food to Lord Caitanya that had been cooked with excessive ghee, and the next day the Lord became sick and went to Murari Gupta for treatment
- One day when the Lord was going to the temple of Yamesvara, a female singer began to sing in the Jagannatha temple
- One day, while going to the beach by the sea, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu suddenly saw a flower garden
- One day, while Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was going to the sea to bathe, He suddenly saw a sand dune named Cataka-parvata
- Please give Him all assistance so that He can go there. This is your first great order, and if you can comply, you will render a great service
- Please give Me permission to go to Alalanatha. I shall remain there alone, only Govinda will go with Me
- Please inform Sivananda Sena that in the month of Pausa (December-January) I shall certainly go to his home
- Please permit Me to go, for I must tour South India. With your permission, I shall soon return very happily
- Prataparudra Maharaja said, "Please endeavor to keep Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu here at Jagannatha Puri, for now He is thinking of going elsewhere"
- Sacimata said, "Why do You steal others’ things? Why do You beat the other children? And why do You go inside others' houses? What do You not have in Your own house?"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "Please go, my Lord, to see Lord Jagannatha. After taking my bath, I shall go there and then return"
- So all of you should go before or behind Me to see Lord Jagannatha. I shall not go with you
- Sometimes the Lord would go with other children to bathe in the Ganges, and the neighboring girls would also come there to worship various demigods
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "I was in such anxiety that I could not stay in the room. I wanted to go out, and therefore I wandered about the room, looking for the door"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I shall leave early in the morning and go incognito, taking the road through the forest. I shall go alone - I shall not take anyone with Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "If you want to see Me, you may come later, but for the time being I shall go alone through the Jharikhanda forest"
- Such an incident took place on the last Vijaya-dasami day. You can ask her about this incident and thus make her believe that I actually go there
- Svarupa Damodara said, "My dear Lord, please get up. Let us go to Your place. There I shall tell You everything that has happened"
- That night the Lord considered Sanatana Gosvami's proposal that He should not go to Vrndavana followed by so many people
- The Bhattacarya replied, "Do not go alone to see the Deity at the Jagannatha temple. It is better that You go with me or my men"
- The Lord had left Nityananda's company and had gone alone to the Jagannatha temple, but later Nityananda, Jagadananda, Damodara and Mukunda came to see Him, and after seeing Him they were very pleased
- The Lord thought, "If I go to Mathura with such crowds behind Me, it would not be a very happy situation, for the atmosphere would be disturbed"
- The Lord would cry, "O My Lord Krsna, My life and soul! O son of Maharaja Nanda, where shall I go? Where shall I attain You? O Supreme Personality who play with Your flute to Your mouth"
- The Sanodiya brahmana continued, "Kindly submit to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the unhappiness you are feeling within yourself. Then propose that we all go to Prayaga on the full-moon day of the month of Magha"
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to His personal devotees and began speaking about Haridasa Thakura's transcendental qualities as if He had hundreds of mouths
- Thinking in this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to perform His noon duties. The next day, He called Damodara Pandita to a solitary place
- Thinking like this, the Lord took His morning bath in the Ganges and started for Nilacala, saying "I shall go there"
- This year I shall personally go to Bengal and meet all the devotees there, headed by Advaita Acarya
- Thus rebuked by His mother, he Lord would go in anger to a room and break all the pots within it
- Whatever you desire, I must do. Wherever you take Me, I shall go
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu was traveling alone, wherever He goes, He was invited. That system is still there. A sannyasi is never hungry. So many people will provide him
- When Caitanya went to the temple of Siva known as Kapotesvara, Nityananda Prabhu, who was keeping His sannyasa staff in custody, broke the staff in three parts and threw it into the river Bharginadi. Later this river became known as Danda-bhanga-nadi
- When it was time for the Lord to go to bed, Svarupa Damodara stayed nearby, but when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw the quilt and pillow, He was immediately very angry
- When Jagannatha was absent from the temple, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who could not see Him, felt separation and left Jagannatha Puri to go to a place known as Alalanatha
- When mother Saci saw her boy sitting on the rejected pots, she protested, "Why have You touched these untouchable pots? You have now become impure. Go and bathe in the Ganges"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had gone to Santipura on His way to Vrndavana, Raghunatha dasa Gosvami had offered to dedicate his life at the Lord's lotus feet
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to see Lord Jagannatha in the temple, Haridasa would stay a long distance away and see Him
- When the child was going out, there was a tinkling of ankle bells from His lotus feet. Hearing this, His father and mother were struck with wonder
- When the King heard that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was going to Alalanatha, he was very unhappy and inquired about the reason. Then Kasi Misra informed him of all the details
- When the Maharashtriyan brahmana went to see Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord was going to the temple of Bindu Madhava after bathing in the waters of the Panca-nada
- When You go through the jungle, there will be no brahmana available from whom You can accept lunch. Therefore please give permission for at least one pure brahmana to accompany You
- Where shall I go? Where can I find You? Please tell Me. I shall go there. Speaking in this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began running
- While the Lord was going along the path to Alalanatha, which was located on the seashore, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya gave the following orders to Gopinatha Acarya