Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Faltering Voice
[[Category:Sound and Hearing - Umbrella Category
Pages in category "Caitanya's Faltering Voice"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- In a faltering voice, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again said, "Alas, go on reciting, Rama Raya." Thus Ramananda Raya began to recite a verse. While listening to this verse, the Lord was sometimes very jubilant and sometimes overcome by lamentation
- In great ecstasy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said to Svarupa Damodara in a faltering voice, "My ears are dying of thirst. Please recite something to quench this thirst. Let Me hear it"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard Vasudeva Datta's statement, His heart became very soft. Tears flowed from His eyes, and He began to tremble. In a faltering voice He spoke as follows
- When the Lord performed kirtana, He manifested all kinds of transcendental symptoms. He appeared stunned and trembling, His hair stood on end, and His voice faltered. There were tears and devastation
- When they (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Ramananda Raya) embraced each other, ecstatic symptoms - paralysis, perspiration, tears, shivering, paleness and standing up of the bodily hairs - appeared. The word "Krsna" came from their mouths falteringly