Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
[Category:Communicating, Distributing, and Sharing - Umbrella Category]]
Pages in category "Caitanya's Expressing"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- After hearing the story about how His staff had been broken, the Lord expressed a little sadness and, displaying a bit of anger, began to speak as follows
- After thus expressing their feelings to each other, Lord Caitanya and Laksmi returned home. Who can understand the grave pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu?
- As soon as Sanatana Gosvami arrived in front of Lord Caitanya, the Lord, seeing him, became merciful to him. The Lord, who has the complexion of a golden campaka flower, opened His arms and embraced him while expressing great affection
- In great humility, considering Himself a conditioned soul of the material world, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again expressed His desire to be endowed with service to the Lord
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu always expressed bewilderment and lamented in separation from Krsna. At such times He used to recite the slokas from Ramananda Raya's drama, known as Jagannatha-vallabha-nataka
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to express His mind in this way: "Where is the Lord of My life, who is playing His flute? What shall I do now? Where should I go to find the son of Maharaja Nanda"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was always expressing the ecstatic emotions of Srimati Radharani that She exhibited when She saw Uddhava at Vrndavana. Similar feelings were experienced by Madhavendra Puri