Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Entering"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- After bathing, the Lord stood on the bank of the lake and put on dry garments. After offering obeisances to Lord Nrsimhadeva, whose temple was nearby, the Lord entered a garden
- After Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya washed the Lord's feet, the Lord entered the room to take His lunch
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered His room. Seeing Him in such an angry mood, all the devotees fell silent
- After Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had performed His devastating dance for some time, His mind entered into a mood of ecstatic love
- After this, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and all the devotees saw the Ratha-yatra, the car festival ceremony. Caitanya Mahaprabhu Himself danced in front of the car, and after dancing He entered a garden
- As He entered His youth, the Lord decorated Himself with ornaments, dressed Himself in fine cloth, garlanded Himself with flowers and smeared Himself with sandalwood
- Desiring to deliver all the people of Bengal, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the heart of Nakula Brahmacari
- Do not discuss these incidents because a devotee of Lord Caitanya does not feel very happy to discuss them. But so far we have heard from authorized sources, He simultaneously entered Jagannatha Temple and Gopinatha Temple in Puri and He did not come out
- Hearing this news, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately went to see Sri Ranga Puri at the brahmana's home. Upon entering, the Lord saw him sitting there
- His arms and legs had entered the trunk of His body, exactly like those of a tortoise. His mouth was foaming, there were eruptions on His body, and tears flowed from His eyes
- I entered the bower just behind Krsna, My ears captivated by the sound of His ornaments
- I shall continually recite Vedanta philosophy before Caitanya Mahaprabhu so that He may remain fixed in His renunciation and thus enter upon the path of monism
- In great eagerness, Caitanya Mahaprabhu crossed the meeting hall and entered the room where food was offered, just to see the face of Lord Jagannatha
- In the Fifteenth Chapter is a description of how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered a garden on the seashore and mistook it for Vrndavana
- Lord Caitanya mistook that garden for Vrndavana and very quickly entered it. Absorbed in ecstatic love of Krsna, He wandered throughout the garden, searching for Him
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the Jagannatha-vallabha garden during the full-moon night of Vaisakha (April-May) and experienced various transcendental ecstasies
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went swiftly to embrace Lord Jagannatha, but when He entered the temple, He was so overwhelmed with love of Godhead that He fainted to the floor
- On that Ratha-yatra festival day, after dancing before the Lord, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will enter the Gundica garden. At that time you should go there alone, without your royal dress
- Overwhelmed by emotions of ecstatic love, He would sometimes enter the Jagannatha-vallabha garden to perform His pastimes. I offer my respectful obeisances unto Him
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya suggested, "On that Ratha-yatra festival day, after dancing before the Lord, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will enter the Gundica garden. At that time you (King Prataparudra) should go there alone, without your royal dress"
- Sri Advaita Prabhu said, "My dear Lords, kindly enter this room." The two brothers, Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Nityananda Prabhu, then came forward to take the prasadam
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered almost all the fallen souls by directly meeting them. He delivered others by entering the bodies of great devotees, such as Nakula Brahmacari
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the garden and, immersed in great ecstatic emotion, fell flat on a raised platform there
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the water with His devotees and began His pastimes with them in great jubilation
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then entered the flower garden with all His devotees. After resting there for some time, He took His afternoon bath
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would wash His feet in this ditch, and then He would enter the temple to see Lord Jagannatha
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mode of preaching has already been explained, and I shall not repeat the explanation. In whichever village the Lord entered, His behavior was the same
- The Lord abandoned walking on the well-known public road and went instead along a bypass. He thus kept the city of Kataka on His right as He entered the forest
- The Lord said, "I shall never enter the temple but shall always view the Lord from the side of the Garuda-stambha"
- The Lord, along with His devotees, entered one of the nicest gardens, called Jagannatha-vallabha
- The time was there some years ago when Australia would not allow any colored men to enter, but now you have allowed Caitanya Mahaprabhu to enter Australia and inundated the whole country with Hari Nama Sankirtana
- Then, entering the flower garden, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took His meal. In this way He continuously performed all kinds of pastimes for eight days
- This chapter further describes how Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the Jagannatha-vallabha garden during the full-moon night of Vaisakha (April-May) and experienced various transcendental ecstasies
- Thus I have described Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's pastimes in the garden, which He entered, mistaking it for Vrndavana
- Thus speaking, the Lord entered His room after glancing auspiciously upon the people out of charity. In this way the desires of the people were completely fulfilled
- To deliver people in regions throughout the universe who could not meet Him, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally entered the bodies of pure devotees
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the Jagannatha temple and saw Lord Jagannatha, He immediately lost His senses and fell down on the ground
- When Mukunda was called for, he submitted, "My dear sir, I have something to do that is not yet finished. Later I shall accept the prasadam, so You two Prabhus should now please enter the room"
- When Sivananda Sena heard that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had entered the body of Nakula Brahmacari, he went there with doubts in his mind
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the city of Mathura, He took His bath at Visrama-ghata. He then visited the birthplace of Krsna and saw the Deity named Kesavaji. He offered His respectful obeisances to this Deity
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu entered the room, He saw three divisions of food, and He knew that all of these were meant for Krsna. However, He did not understand the intentions of Advaita Acarya
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu enters the Gundica garden, you (King Prataparudra) should also go there and read the five chapters of Srimad-Bhagavatam about Lord Krsna's dancing with the gopis. In this way you can catch hold of the Lord's lotus feet
- When they entered the temple, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya offered Caitanya Mahaprabhu a seat, while he himself sat down on the floor out of due respect for a sannyasi