Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Dreams"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- In an instant, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu regained external consciousness & saw two persons before Him. Questioning them, He asked, "Am I conscious? What dreams have I been seeing? What craziness have I spoken? Have you heard some expressions of humility"
- In that dream, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw Krsna's picnic in the forest. As Lord Caitanya floated in the sea, a fisherman caught Him, and then the Lord returned to His own residence. All this is recounted in the Eighteenth Chapter
- In the Eighteenth Chapter is an account of how the Lord fell into the ocean and in ecstasy saw in a dream the pastimes of a water fight between Krsna and the gopis
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I saw in a dream that you were coming, and so this is very auspicious. I have been like a blind man, but your coming here restores My vision"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "In My dream I went to Vrndavana, where I saw Lord Krsna perform the rasa dance with all the gopis"
- Suddenly, all of you created a great tumult and picked Me up and brought Me back here. Where now is the river Yamuna? Where is Vrndavana? Where are Krsna and the gopis? You have broken My happy dream
- When Govinda saw that the Lord had not yet risen, he awakened Him. Understanding that He had only been dreaming, the Lord was somewhat unhappy
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu dreamed of the rasa dance, He was fully absorbed in transcendental bliss, but when His dream broke, He thought He had lost a precious jewel