Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Distributing Prasadam
Pages in category "Caitanya's Distributing Prasadam"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Accommodations have been arranged for all the Vaisnavas. Now let us distribute maha-prasadam to all of them
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered that varieties of prasadam offered to Lord Jagannatha be brought. The Lord then gave him the prasadam, separately packed, to offer to various Vaisnavas and His mother
- After this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu carefully delivered some prasadam into the hands of Govinda to be given to Haridasa Thakura
- All the devotees sat down in lines, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally began to distribute the prasadam
- All the devotees were served prasadam on plantain leaves, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu distributed on each leaf a quantity suitable for two or three men to eat, for His hand could not distribute less than that
- As previously, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed the cleansing ceremony at Gundica and chanted the famous verse jagamohana-pari-munda yau. After kirtana ended, He distributed prasadam to all the devotees and also took some Himself
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is distributing prasadam with His transcendental hand, who will neglect such an opportunity and accept the regulative principle of fasting
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to His residence after visiting the temple of Jagannatha, He asked for a large quantity of Lord Jagannatha's prasadam, which He then distributed among His devotees so that they could eat sumptuously