Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Distributing Prasadam (14 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Distributing"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- After describing the Lord's distribution of the fruit of love of Godhead, I now wish to describe the different branches of the tree of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- All of you were feeling unhappy that no one was purchasing My goods and that I would have to carry them away. Therefore, by your will only, I have distributed them without charging
- As Krsna He came with disc and club. Here Krsna has come compassionately to distribute mercy to the fallen souls. So He has not taken any astra, any weapon. His (Lord Caitanya's) weapon is His associate devotee
- I am the only gardener. How many places can I go? How many fruits can I pick and distribute?
- I am the only gardener. If I do not distribute these fruits, what shall I do with them? How many fruits can I alone eat?
- It would certainly be a very laborious task to pick the fruits and distribute them alone, and still I suspect that some would receive them and others would not
- Lord Caitanya wanted to distribute this Holy Name in every city and town of the world; and in pursuance of His lotus feet we are trying to advance this Krsna consciousness chanting movement
- Love of God is not an ordinary commodity. Caitanya Mahaprabhu was worshiped by Rupa Gosvami because He distributed love of God, krsna-prema, to everyone
- Narayana-parayana is not very easy job. Muktanam api siddhanam kotisv api maha-mune. But this is the special mercy of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, that He is compassionate. Seeing the fallen souls of this age, He is distributing krsna-prema so cheaply
- No one, not even Lord Brahma, can ascertain or even taste a drop of this confidential ocean of ecstasy, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, out of His causeless mercy, has distributed this love of Godhead all over the world
- Not considering who asked for it and who did not, nor who was fit and who unfit to receive it, Caitanya Mahaprabhu distributed the fruit of devotional service
- O most munificent incarnation! You are Krsna Himself appearing as Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu. You have assumed the golden color of Srimati Radharani, and You are widely distributing pure love of Krsna. We offer our respectful obeisances unto You
- Only with them does the Lord advent to propound the sankirtana movement, only with them does the Lord taste the mellow of conjugal love, and only with them does He distribute this love of God to people in general
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu distributed this Krsna love immediately, anyone. That is Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu's, I mean to say, contribution to the human society. If you simply become under His lotus feet, then love of Krsna is very easily achieved
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is to be considered the most munificent personality, for He distributes the real essence of the Vedic sastras to anyone who becomes qualified by becoming His sincere servant
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu kept all the gifts except the pilu fruits, which He distributed to the devotees. Because the fruits were from Vrndavana, everyone ate them with great happiness
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself, is fully independent. Therefore, although it is the most confidentially stored benediction, He can distribute love of Godhead to anyone and everyone without consideration
- Sri Krsna Caitanya has appeared in order to deliver again the process of devotion. He is so kind that He is distributing love of Krsna. Everyone should be attracted more and more to His lotus feet, as humming bees are attracted to a lotus flower
- Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates of the Panca-tattva distributed the holy name of the Lord to invoke love of Godhead throughout the universe, and thus the entire universe was thankful
- The fruit of love of Godhead distributed by Caitanya Mahaprabhu is such a great intoxicant that anyone who eats it, filling his belly, immediately becomes maddened by it, and automatically he chants, dances, laughs and enjoys
- The fruits ripened and became sweet and nectarean. The gardener, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, distributed them without asking any price
- The Lord (Caitanya) went to the southernmost tip of the Indian peninsula, known as Setubandha (Cape Comorin). Everywhere He distributed the bhakti cult and love of Krsna, and in this way He delivered everyone
- The most munificent Supreme Personality of Godhead, known as Gaurakrsna, distributed to everyone - even the lowest of men - His own confidential treasury in the form of the nectar of love of Himself and the holy name
- The sankirtana movement went on from one part of the town to another, as the Lord wandered everywhere performing kirtana. In this way He inundated the whole world by distributing love of Godhead
- The Seventh Chapter describes the Panca-tattva - Sri Caitanya, Prabhu Nityananda, Sri Advaita, Gadadhara and Srivasa. They all combined together to distribute love of Godhead everywhere
- The Tenth Chapter describes the branches and subbranches of the main trunk and the distribution of their fruits
- The Third Chapter specifically describes the distribution of love of Godhead. It also describes the religion of the age, which is simply to distribute the holy name of Lord Krsna and propagate the process of loving Him
- The transcendental gardener, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, distributed handful after handful of fruit in all directions, and when the poor, hungry people ate the fruit, the gardener smiled with great pleasure
- The verbal root "dubhrn" (which is the root of the word "visvambhara") indicates nourishing and maintaining. He (Lord Caitanya) nourishes and maintains the three worlds by distributing love of God
- There were many previous incarnations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but none were so generous, kind and magnanimous as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, for He distributed the most confidential aspect of devotional service
- This was confirmed by Rupa Gosvami when he addressed Lord Caitanya as the most munificent incarnation because He distributed the words of Krsna and love of Krsna free of charge all over the world