Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Desires"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- After delivering Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, the Lord desired to go to South India to preach
- After hearing Ramananda Raya speak of the qualities of Srimati Radharani and Krsna, Lord Caitanya desired to hear from him about the reciprocal exchange of love between Them
- After thus delivering the people in general, the Lord desired to leave Varanasi. After instructing Sri Sanatana Gosvami, He sent him toward Vrndavana
- As long as we are within this material world, we must observe social customs to avoid criticism by the general populace. This is Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's desire
- As soon as the superintendent understood the desire of the Lord, he immediately delivered a hundred new waterpots and a hundred brooms for sweeping the temple
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "I think that today all My desires have been fulfilled because I see that Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya has acquired faith in the maha-prasadam of Lord Jagannatha"
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "My desire to go to Vrndavana has very much increased. Because of your tricks, I have not been able to go there for the past two years"
- Having spoken thus, the two brothers offered prayers to the lotus feet of the Lord and returned to their homes. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu then desired to leave that village
- He said, "My dear friends, please hear of Krsna's sweetness. Because of a great desire for that sweetness, My mind has given up all social and Vedic religious principles and taken to the profession of begging, exactly like a mystic yogi"
- I offer my respects to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, by whose desire I have become like a dancing dog and suddenly taken to the writing of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, although I am a fool
- I wish to hear from you about Lord Krsna. Indeed, My mind is inclined to desire this; therefore I wish to see you again
- I would like to forbid you to do this, but I enjoy your company so much that My desire for your association only increases
- If we can open one centre in New York there is great potency for opening other centres also not only in America but also in Europe, Japan, China and many other places just to fulfill the desire of Srila Prabhupada and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In great humility, considering Himself a conditioned soul of the material world, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again expressed His desire to be endowed with service to the Lord
- In separation from Krsna, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu relished all these ecstatic activities, and thus He fulfilled His own desires
- In the mood of Srimati Radharani, He (Lord Caitanya) also fulfilled His own desires. This is the principal reason for His appearance
- In this way the Lord had congregational chanting performed for some time, and then He Himself desired to dance
- It is My desire to stay with you, and therefore if you would return to Jagannatha Puri, you would show great mercy to Me
- It is my ultimate desire that all the cities of the world have such centers for Krsna Consciousness and I am sure this will come about because it is the desire of Lord Caitanya
- It is the desire of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu that the benevolent activities of the sankirtana movement, which was inaugurated five hundred years ago in Navadvipa, be spread all over the world for the benefit of all human beings
- It was not the desire of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu that Gopinatha Pattanayaka be excused of his debt to the government, nor was it His desire that his salary be doubled or that he be reappointed collector at the same place
- It was the desire of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu that His cult be spread all over the world. Therefore there is a great necessity for many, many disciples of the branches of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's disciplic succession
- Kasi Misra hinted to the King, "It is not the Lord's desire that you forfeit the payment. He is unhappy only because the whole family is troubled"
- Krishna has His own plan for using your country-men for this movement. So, accept Krishna's mercy and do the needful. It is not just my desire, it is the desire of Lord Caitanya, then my Guru Maharaja, then it is my desire
- Lord Caitanya also desired that "a moment will appear unto Me as twelve years of time, and the whole world will appear to Me as vacant on account of not seeing You, My dear Lord"
- Lord Caitanya is the same Lord Krsna, and Lord Nityananda is Lord Balarama. Lord Nityananda fulfills all of Lord Caitanya's desires
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sometimes desired to see Gadadhara Pandita's affectionate anger, but because of his knowledge of the Lord's opulences, his anger was never invoked
- O Lord of the universe, I (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) do not desire material wealth, materialistic followers, a beautiful wife or fruitive activities described in flowery language. All I want, life after life, is unmotivated devotional service to You
- Our mission is to establish the desire of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. That is our business
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu desired to meet all the devotees of Bengal every year. Therefore He ordered them to come to see the Ratha-yatra festival every year
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had already been satisfied by the King's behavior, for the King had accepted the service of a sweeper for Lord Jagannatha. Therefore Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu actually desired to see the King
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the most benevolent personality in human society because His only desire is to make people happy
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the most benevolent personality in human society because His only desire is to make people happy. His sankirtana movement is especially meant for the purpose of making people happy
- Sri Ramananda Raya is coming within five to seven days. As soon as he arrives, My desires will be fulfilled. I take great pleasure in his company
- Srila Rupa Gosvami could compose verses according to the desires of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and by His direction he wrote two books named Lalita-madhava and Vidagdha-madhava
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has given much stress to Radha-kunda because of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's desire to find it. Who, then, would give up Radha-kunda and try to reside elsewhere? No person with transcendental intelligence would do so
- The Gopala Deity then returned to His own temple, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained at the bottom of the hill. Thus all the desires of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were satisfied by the Gopala Deity
- Therefore I desire to hear your skill in composing poetry. We could hear this if you would mercifully describe the glory of mother Ganges
- Therefore Lord Gauranga, who is Sri Hari Himself, accepted the sentiments of Radha and thus fulfilled His own desires
- This Mayapur is meant for this purpose, to spread Krsna consciousness movement all over the world as it was desired by Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- This prophet always desires your good fortune. By His grace, all your business is successful. By His blessings, you will attain victory everywhere
- Thus I have described how the Lord again met with Sanatana Gosvami. By hearing this I can understand the Lord's desire
- Upon hearing the Lord's request for permission to wash the Gundica temple, the padicha, the superintendent of the temple, said, "My dear Sir, we are all Your servants. Whatever You desire is our duty to perform"
- Upon hearing this, Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami replied, "Dear Lord, You are completely independent. Since You are not dependent on anyone, You will do whatever You desire"
- Watered by the desire of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, these branches and subbranches have grown unlimitedly and covered the entire world with fruits and flowers
- When Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya denounced himself as an offender and took shelter of the Lord (Caitanya), the Lord desired to show him mercy
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu desired to jump high while dancing, He placed these nine people in the charge of Svarupa Damodara
- When the Lord (Caitanya) desired to appear for another reason, the time for promulgating the religion of the age also arose