Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Crossings"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- After performing His usual chanting and dancing for some time in this forest, the Lord crossed the river and took His bath on the other bank
- Afterwards, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw Khela-tirtha and then went to Bhandiravana. After crossing the Yamuna River, He went to Bhadravana
- At the end of His twenty-fourth year, at the end of the fortnight of the waxing moon, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left Navadvipa and crossed the river Ganges at a place known as Nidayara-ghata
- The Lord then got into a new boat and crossed the river. Walking in the full moonlight, He finally reached the town known as Caturdvara
- Then He crossed over three high walls, and later, because of strong feelings of separation from Krsna, He fell down amidst the cows of the Tailanga district and retracted all the limbs of His body like a tortoise