Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Chastisement"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Hearing about this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was extremely sorry at heart, and in anger He chastised Gopinatha Pattanayaka
- Hearing this, Caitanya Mahaprabhu appeared greatly angry, and in that angry mood He spoke some words chastising him
- Hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, in an angry mood, began to chastise Jagadananda Pandita
- Jaga's advising you is intolerable for Me. Therefore I am chastising him
- Jagadananda advised him to return to Vrndavana after the car festival of Jagannatha, but when Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard about this instruction, He chastised Jagadananda Pandita and reminded him that Sanatana Gosvami was senior to him and also more learned
- My dear Lord, Your chastising me is Your causeless mercy. Who within the three worlds can understand Your real character
- My dear Misra, you do not know anything about your son. You think Him your son, and therefore you rebuke and chastise Him
- My dear Vallabha Bhatta, your coming to me is not appreciated by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Therefore He sometimes speaks to chastise me
- Some days later, Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed that way, and when He met Devananda He chastised him severely because of his Mayavada interpretation of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is always eager to see everyone in the material world happy. Therefore sometimes He chastises someone just to purify his heart
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the ocean of mercy. Who can understand Him? When He chastises His dear devotees, He certainly does so to reestablish the principles of religion or duty
- The Lord (Caitanya) was personally chastising and praising individuals in the course of the cleaning (of the Gundica temple), and those who are engaged as acaryas must learn from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu how to train devotees by personal example
- The Lord was personally chastising and praising individuals in the course of the cleaning, and those who are engaged as acaryas must learn from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu how to train devotees by personal example
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu chastised all the devotees, telling them not to show impudence and spoil the entire world by becoming independent
- When chastised by Lord Caitanya, I was very happy to receive a punishment similar to that awarded Sri Mukunda
- When He saw someone doing nicely, the Lord praised him, but if He saw that someone was not working to His satisfaction, He immediately chastised that person, not bearing him any grudge
- When he saw this, Caitanya Mahaprabhu's personal servant, Govinda, hastily got her down from her position. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, however, chastised him for this
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was apparently in an angry mood and chastising His devotees, many thousands of people outside loudly cried in a tumultuous voice, "All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was thus chastising Jagadananda Pandita, Sanatana Gosvami fell at the Lord's feet and said, "I can now understand the fortunate position of Jagadananda"