Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Calling"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Advaita Acarya then said to Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Why have You called back this man and allowed him to see You? He has cheated Me in two ways"
- After Gopinatha Acarya finished talking, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled and, calling for Advaita Acarya, made Him act like the Sesa Naga bed
- After hearing this criticism, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was doubtful and apprehensive. Therefore He called Govinda and instructed him as follows
- After saying this, the Lord called for Govinda. Offering obeisances to Paramananda Puri, He got up and began to leave
- After this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called Candrasekhara and asked him to take Sanatana Gosvami with him. He also asked him to take away Sanatana's present dress
- As soon as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called for water, all the men immediately brought the hundred waterpots, which were completely filled, and delivered them before the Lord
- At noon, when it was time for lunch, the Lord called for Sanatana Gosvami, whose happiness increased because of the call
- O Muslim mendicant, please come in. The Lord is calling you. Sanatana Gosvami was very pleased to hear this order, and he entered Candrasekhara's house
- Once mother Saci told the Lord, "Please go call Your father." Receiving this order from His mother, the Lord went out to call him
- One day the Lord sat down in the corridor of a Visnu temple and began calling very loudly, "Bring some honey! Bring some honey!"
- One day the Lord, in the ecstasy of the gopis, was sitting in His house. Very morose in separation, He was calling, "Gopi! Gopi!"
- Overwhelmed by joy at being called by the Lord, Sanatana Gosvami did not feel that his feet were burning in the hot sand
- Sanatana Gosvami offered his obeisances and dandavats from a distant place, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called him again and again to embrace him
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya then asked all the people to leave. Afterward, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called for Kala Krsnadasa, who had accompanied the Lord during His South Indian tour
- Some days passed, and when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, finally pleased with Vallabha Bhatta, accepted his invitation, the Lord sent Svarupa Damodara, Jagadananda Pandita and Govinda to call for Gadadhara Pandita
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu blessed a maidservant named Duhkhi with the name Sukhi. He called for Kholaveca Sridhara and showed him His maha-prakasa. Then He called for Murari Gupta and showed him His feature as Lord Ramacandra
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called all His devotees together and, holding them by the hand, humbly informed them, "You are all more dear to Me than My life. I can give up My life, but to give you up is difficult for Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called Pundarika Vidyanidhi "father," and He gave him the title Premanidhi
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu first of all called for Kasi Misra, then for the superintendent of the temple, then for Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then took all the remnants of food offered to Jagannatha, such as cakes and sweet rice, and distributed them to all the other devotees, calling them individually
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was repeatedly calling, "Haridasa, Haridasa," and at that time Haridasa, standing at a distance, spoke as follows
- The child was named Paramananda dasa in accordance with the Lord's order, and the Lord jokingly called him Puri dasa
- The Kazi said, "Everyone calls You Gaurahari. Please let me address You by that name
- The Lord again arranged for the residential quarters of all the devotees and thereafter called them to partake of the remnants of food offered to Lord Jagannatha
- The Lord then called for Svarupa Damodara and told him, "Just see the behavior of your Bengali Vaisnava"
- Thereafter, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called for all the devotees and asked them to return to Bengal. In this way, He bade farewell to them
- Thinking in this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to perform His noon duties. The next day, He called Damodara Pandita to a solitary place
- Thus Gadadhara Pandita Gosvami traveled alone, but when they all arrived at Kataka, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called him, and he went into the Lord's company
- When all the ladies saw this fun, they enjoyed laughing and called the Lord "Gaurahari." From then on, Gaurahari became another of His names
- When He (Lord Nityananda) was injured by these two brothers (Jagai and Madhai), Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very, very angry, and He immediately called for His cakra to kill these sinners
- When Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Nityananda Prabhu went to accept the prasadam, They both called Mukunda and Haridasa to come with Them. However, Mukunda and Haridasa, both with folded hands, spoke as follows
- When some of the girls fled, the Lord called them in anger and advised them as follows