Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Bringing"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu was absorbed in thoughts of Krsna and His pastimes. His state of mind brought Him the atmosphere of Vrndavana and Govardhana Hill
- Catching hold of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's lotus feet, the Bhattacarya said, "Why did You bring Amogha back to life? It would have been better had he died"
- I have brought a heavy load to sell in this city. To take it back again is a very difficult job; therefore if I get but a fraction of the price, I shall sell it here in this city of Kasi
- I have had one desire for a very long time. I think that quite soon, my Lord, You will bring to a close Your pastimes within this material world
- I then left all the devotees there and brought only five or six persons with Me
- If Krsna, attracted by the beauty of some other woman, wants to enjoy with her but is unhappy because He cannot get her, I fall down at her feet, catch her hand and bring her to Krsna to engage her for His happiness
- Sir, I am most fallen, yet You have brought me with You. Showing great mercy, You have accepted food prepared by me
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and then sat down again. Looking here and there, He inquired from Svarupa Damodara, "Where have you brought Me"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu very carefully brought first-class prasadam from Lord Jagannatha and sent it in separate packages to His mother (Sacimata) and the devotees at Nadia
- The Lord said, "For your sake only, I have brought two books from South India"
- The neighboring ladies told Him, "Dear child, please bring a coconut from somewhere, and then Your mother will be cured"
- The offerings of prasadam in the temple of Lord Jagannatha were of the highest quality. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would bring this prasadam and deliver it to the two devotees
- The sinful life of the living beings results from ignorance. To destroy that ignorance, He has brought various weapons, such as His plenary associates, His devotees and the holy name
- They all prayed to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, addressing Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself and saying, "Sir, please excuse our offense. Please have mercy upon us and bring our spiritual master back to life"
- Thus the Lord brought the desire tree of devotional service to this earth and became its gardener. He sowed the seed and sprinkled upon it the water of His will