Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Awakening"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- All the ecstatic symptoms, such as bhavodaya, bhava-sandhi and bhava-sabalya, awakened in the body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. A great fight arose between one emotion and another, and each of them became prominent
- Also in that chapter is a description of how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu fell down in front of the Simha-dvara gate of the Jagannatha temple, His bones separated at the joints, and how various transcendental symptoms awakened in Him
- If a gopi envious of Me satisfies Krsna and Krsna desires her, I shall not hesitate to go to her house and become her maidservant, for then My happiness will be awakened
- In this way, the Lord's restlessness was awakened by ecstatic feelings, and His mind became agitated. No one could understand what course such ecstasy would take
- Seeing the beauty of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and the awakening of His ecstatic love, Vallabha Bhatta concluded, "Here is Lord Krsna, without a doubt"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced in ecstasy, but when He arrived at Arit-grama, His sense perception was awakened
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained awake throughout the entire night, chanting the Hare Krsna mantra very loudly
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed awake all night, chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, His mind overwhelmed by spiritual ecstasy
- The Seventeenth Chapter recounts how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu fell among the cows and assumed the form of a tortoise as His ecstatic emotions awakened
- The son of Advaita Prabhu named Gopala fainted during kirtana, and when he did not come to his senses, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu favored him by awakening him
- Their natural love for each other awakened, and although it was covered by childhood emotions, it became apparent that they were mutually attracted
- When Sri Caitanya was describing the opulences and spiritual potencies of Krsna in this way, there was an awakening of love of Krsna within Him. His mind became immersed in the sweetness of conjugal love, and He quoted the following verse from SB
- When the Lord and Laksmidevi met, their relationship awakened, having already been settled, and coincidentally the marriage-maker Vanamali came to see Sacimata
- While mother Saci and Jagannatha Misra were talking, child Nimai woke up and began to cry, and mother Saci took Him on her lap and allowed Him to suck her breast
- While Sri Caitanya lamented in this way, agitation and ecstasy awoke in His mind, and He became very restless. Many transcendental ecstasies combined in Him, including anxiety, lamentation, attention, eagerness, fear, determination and remembrance