Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 71 subcategories, out of 71 total.
- ► Effected by God (7 P)
- ► Empowered by God (3 C, 42 P)
- ► Enacted by God (4 P)
- ► Endowed by God (2 C, 17 P)
- ► Engaged by God (3 P)
- ► Engineered by God (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Enhanced by God (2 P)
- ► Enlivened by God (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Enriched by God (5 P)
- ► Entrapped by God (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Enunciated by God (1 P)
- ► Everything Is Being Directed by God (1 P)
- ► Initiated by God (3 P)
- ► Let Loose by God (4 P)
- ► Trembled by God (3 P)
- ► Unauthorized by God (1 P)
Pages in category "By God"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A sincere devotee, after his initiation by the Lord or His bona fide representative, takes very seriously chanting of the glories of the Lord and traveling all over the world so that others may also hear the glories of the Lord
- All good counsel was available to Arjuna in the matter of executing the battle of Kuruksetra. In such auspicious conditions, arranged by the Lord for His eternal devotee, lay the signs of assured victory
- Any time or anywhere pure devotees meet and chant the glories of the Lord, the Lord is present without any doubt. It is said by the Lord Himself that He always stays where His pure devotees chant His glories
- As the impersonalist jnanis or the demons killed by the Lord attain Brahmaloka, or Satyaloka, persons killed by a devotee of the Lord also attain Satyaloka
- One who commits sinful acts consciously cannot be worthy of being a devotee of the Lord, but a pure devotee who unconsciously does something sinful is certainly delivered by the Lord because a pure devotee remembers the Lord always
- Ordinarily the body of a hog is considered impure, but one should not consider that the hog incarnation assumed by the Lord is also impure. That form of the Lord is the personified Vedas and is transcendental
- The birth and activities of the Lord, as manifested by Him for the welfare of the people in general, are not ordinary
- The Lord, being all that is described above, maintains the affairs of the creation, and by His so doing He gives salvation even to His enemies who are killed by Him
- The perfect conception of oneness helps the worshiper in being engaged in the Lord's loving service, whereas the impersonalist, being falsely puffed up, remains a nondevotee forever, without being recognized by the Lord
- The personified Vedas continued, "By devotional service one satisfies not only the Personality of Godhead but also all others, because everyone is maintained and supported by Him"
- They (the nondevotees) have a poor estimation of the potency of the Lord. In the Bhagavad-gita it is explained by the Lord Himself that people with a poor fund of knowledge deride the supreme personality of the Lord, taking Him to be a common man
- This sinful man has now been killed by You. Therefore, O Lord Nrsimhadeva, our master, we offer our respectful obeisances unto You. Please continue to be our patron
- Transcendental loving service to the Lord in one of the five principal relations, namely santa, dasya, sakhya, vatsalya and madhurya, i.e., neutrality, servitorship, fraternity, filial affection and conjugal love, is graciously accepted by the Lord