Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
buy | buyer | buyers | buying | buys
- This category is not used for buying books. "Category:Purchasing My Books (Prabhupada)" is used for that
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Buy"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- All these fruits are collected from distant places and bought at a high price. After trimming them with great care and purity, Raghava Pandita offers them to the Deity
- As soon as there is some catastrophe, millions of such dollars could not buy bread. This actually happened in Germany; millions of marks could not purchase one piece of bread. All this is going on in the name of advancement of civilization
- Regarding the press you are thinking to purchase, yes it appears to be a very good opportunity. It may be that in the future we shall also purchase one offset press, but in any case, this is a good opportunity for buying this sort of press
- Regarding your looking for a more suitable building and location for the San Francisco temple, one thing is be very careful you don't again buy a place in a bad neighborhood or neighborhood that is about to become bad
- Regarding your request for some books, the best thing will be if you ask some able person to buy them for you. Or you may ask for the fare to come to Madras and live with the devotees of our Movement
- Sivananda Sena had bought very costly remnants of Lord Jagannatha's food. He brought it in and offered it to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who sat down to accept the prasadam with His associates
- Srikanta had 300,000 gold coins with him, which had been given to him by the emperor for the purchase of horses. Thus Srikanta was buying horses and dispatching them to the emperor
- The senses demand that one see beautiful things; therefore money should be spent for decorating the Deity in the temple. Similarly, the tongue has to taste good food, which should be bought and offered to the Deity
- This rumor that within a few years there will be police repression and people will have no more money to buy books and sankirtana will stop is completely bogus. Whoever told you that is a rascal, saying it in my name. I never said that