Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Brahma-tejas"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- By brahma-tejas, brahminical strength, Bhrgu Muni had created the Rbhu demigods, who had driven away the soldiers of Lord Siva stationed in the arena
- Jada Bharata, despite all kinds of injustice endured because of his deaf and dumb display, remained silent by the strength of his spiritual advancement. Nonetheless his brahma-tejah, his Brahman effulgence, was indistinctly visible in his person
- Neither you nor your men can conquer the most powerful Bali. Indeed, no one but the SPG can conquer him, for he is now equipped with the supreme spiritual power (brahma-tejas). As no one can stand before Yamaraja no one can now stand before Bali Maharaja
- The glowing effulgence known as brahma-tejas is nothing but the rays of the Lord (Krsna), just as the sun rays are rays of the sun disc. So this Brahma weapon also, although materially irresistible, could not surpass the supreme strength of the Lord
- The word brahma-tejasa, used in this verse, is significant. In those days, brahmanas were so powerful that simply by desiring and by chanting a Vedic mantra, they could accomplish very wonderful effects