Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Bona Fide Devotees of God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Bona Fide Devotees of God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A pious man is faithful to the Lord, for he is guided by the bona fide brahmana and Vaisnava following the religious principles. These three guiding principles should be the aim of life
- Action in Krsna consciousness has to be executed in accord with the examples of previous bona fide devotees
- After giving up lofty puffed-up vanities, one may very submissively receive the orders of the Lord in the Bhagavad-gita or Bhagavatam from the lips of a bona fide devotee whose qualification is mentioned above
- One does not need to be in the renounced order of life; he can remain in his present condition of life, but he must search out the association of a bona fide devotee of the Lord and hear from him the transcendental message
- The soul can be solaced only by the mercy of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His many bona fide devotees, who never leave the lotus feet of the Lord