Category:Bona Fide Devotees of God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Bona Fide Devotees of God"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- A pious man is faithful to the Lord, for he is guided by the bona fide brahmana and Vaisnava following the religious principles. These three guiding principles should be the aim of life
- Action in Krsna consciousness has to be executed in accord with the examples of previous bona fide devotees
- After giving up lofty puffed-up vanities, one may very submissively receive the orders of the Lord in the Bhagavad-gita or Bhagavatam from the lips of a bona fide devotee whose qualification is mentioned above
- We should always remember that to become a bona fide devotee of the Lord is not an easy task, but in this age, by the mercy of Lord Caitanya, it has been made very easy
- When a neophyte devotee is actually initiated and engaged in devotional service by the orders of the spiritual master, he should be accepted immediately as a bona fide Vaisnava, and obeisances should be offered unto him