Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Body of a Devotee of God
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Body of a Devotee of God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A devotee certainly must give up his body, for the body is material. The difference is, however, that for one who surrenders to Krsna fully and who is protected by Krsna, the present body is his last; he will not again receive a material body
- A devotee does not attach much importance to the pains and trouble pertaining to the body because he knows perfectly well that he is not the material body
- A devotee once said, "It is very astonishing that since I have seen this Personality of Godhead who is washed by the tears of my eyes, there is shivering of my body, and He has made me a failure in executing my material duties"
- Being situated in his original Krsna conscious position, a pure devotee does not identify with the body. Such a devotee should not be seen from a materialistic point of view
- If a devotee born in the family of a candala (the lowest caste) is sometimes found engaged in his habitual activities, he is not to be considered a candala. In other words, a Vaisnava should not be evaluated in terms of his body