Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Blindly"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Especially in the human form of body, one's duty is to act in such a way that he can release himself from his encagement, but without the instructions of Narada or his representative in the disciplic succession, people blindly engage in bodily activities
- Everything we are giving distinctly. Not blindly, but there is philosophy, there is reason, there is logic, and these are all stated in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, sixty volumes
- I blindly follow my guru maharaj. I do not know what is the result. So I am stressing on this point of book distribution. He told me this personally
- I have sent a letter to your government asking them questions that you write on the bills, "In God We Trust." So you trust in God blindly or knowingly? That was my question. Suppose I trust you. you must be trustworthy. Otherwise why shall I trust you?
- Niyamagrahah means simply busy to follow the rules, but actually do not understand what is the meaning of such following. Not blindly. One should follow the regulative principles with firm conviction and understanding
- Nothing should be accepted blindly; everything should be accepted with care and with caution
- Nothing should be accepted blindly; everything should be accepted with care and with caution. Ksama, tolerance and forgiveness, should be practiced; one should be tolerant and excuse the minor offenses of others
- That is my experience. I have to talk with him, especially these Europeans and Americans. They do not accept anything so blindly
- The material nature works so nicely, and not blindly, because of the superintendence of the supreme powerful God. In the Vedic hymns (Atharva Veda) the same thing is confirmed
- The rules and regulation are that nobody should accept blindly any guru, and nobody should blindly accept any disciple. They must behave, one another, at least for one year
- There are certain class of men who are simply philosophizing and there are certain class of men who are simply blindly following religious ritualistic process. So Bhagavad-gita is combination of both. That is scientific
- To understand religion on the basis of philosophy and logic. Not blindly accepting. So this is called bhagavata-dharma
- We are accepting Krsna as God not blindly, but by testing. By testing. His character is mentioned in the books. Therefore, we accept God, not by blind faith, but by testing. Although we cannot test, but sastra gives us the chance of testing
- Why should we blindly accept imperfect scientists? They are imperfect because they are changing their position in the name of progress
- Without the instructions of Narada or his representative in the disciplic succession, people blindly engage in bodily activities to enjoy maya-sukha - flickering, temporary happiness