Pages in category "Blessing Krsna"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Because brahmanas are considered to be the spiritual masters of society, they offered their blessings to Krsna and His family on account of Krsna's release. They also asked Maharaja Nanda to give them some charity on that occasion
- Because Krsna is self-sufficient, He does not require anyone's blessings, yet Nanda Maharaja thought that Krsna required the blessings of the brahmanas
- Sandipani muni continued, "You (Krsna and Balarama) are above all blessing, yet it is my duty to bless You. I therefore give You the benediction that whatever You speak will remain as eternally fresh as the instructions of the Vedas"
- Sometimes offering blessings, sometimes ordering Him, sometimes gazing at Him, sometimes maintaining and sometimes giving Him good instructions not to become a thief
- The brahmanas are supposed to give blessings to the vaisyas (farming and merchant caste), and Krsna presented Himself as the son of Maharaj Nanda, a vaisya; so the brahmana boy was right in giving blessings to Krsna
- The gopis, being naturally very affectionate to Krsna, began to offer Him yogurt mixed with their tears, and they poured incessant blessings upon Him
- The Gurudeva said, "I am greatly pleased by your (Krsna and Sudama) acts, and I bless you: May all your desires and ambitions be fulfilled"
- They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) were very fond of Krsna, and as soon as they heard that the demon Putana had been killed by Krsna, they offered blessings to the little child out of affection