This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Blaspheming God (1 C, 22 P)
Pages in category "Blaspheming Krsna"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- A characteristic of a pure devotee is that he excuses any offense by an ignorant rascal. A characteristic of Krsna, however, is that He cannot tolerate blasphemy of His devotees
- Although these two men - Sisupala and Dantavakra - repeatedly blasphemed the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Visnu (Krsna), the Supreme Brahman, they were quite healthy
- Because Krsna is unaffected by favorable prayers or unfavorable blasphemy one should not therefore blaspheme the Supreme Lord
- Bhima began to murmur, "My arms are just like thunderbolts, but despite these arms I could not smash Sisupala while he was blaspheming Krsna. Therefore, of what use are these strong arms?"
- In that way, although your verse is blasphemous according to your meaning, mother Sarasvati has taken advantage of it to offer prayers to the Lord
- It is the Vedic injunction that whenever there is blasphemy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one must immediately leave. If he does not do so, he becomes bereft of his pious activities and is degraded to a lower condition of life
- O great sage, we are all eager to know the cause for this mercy of the Lord. I have heard that formerly a king named Vena blasphemed the Supreme Personality of Godhead and that all the brahmanas consequently obliged him to go to hell
- One may then ask why the Lord exhibited His anger. The point is that one should be ready to tolerate all insults to one's own self, but when Krsna or His pure devotee is blasphemed, a genuine devotee becomes angry & acts like fire against the offenders
- One should be very intolerant towards the blasphemy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, or His devotees
- The impersonalists, who do not accept the transcendental form of Lord Sri Krsna, and the demons, who are always engaged in blaspheming and fighting with Him, are punished by being merged into the Brahman effulgence
- The symptoms of madness served as an impetus for remembering Krsna. The mood of ecstasy awoke love, disdain, defamation by words, pride, honor and indirect prayer. Thus Sri Krsna was sometimes blasphemed and sometimes honored
- Trembling of the body was exhibited in Sahadeva, the younger brother of Nakula. When Sisupala was vehemently blaspheming the Lord, Sahadeva began to tremble out of anger