Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Bhajananandi - Devotees of God
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Bhajananandi - Devotees of God"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Bhajananandi is interested for his own welfare, or they think it that he is not competent enough to preach; therefore he does not go for preaching work. Sva-vimukti-kama: "Let me look after my own affairs." "Oil your own machine"
- Bhajananandi is not so important than gosthyanandi. Bhajananandi is doing for himself, and gosthyanandi is doing for all living being
- The bhajananandis worship the Lord only for their own personal benefit, but the gosthy-anandis try to elevate all others to Krsna consciousness so that they may be saved
- The word bhajananandi refers to the devotee who does not move, but remains in one place. Such a devotee is always engaged in the devotional service of the Lord
- This form of worship called gostananandi is more superior than the bhajananandi or the holy man who lives alone in meditation of the Lord within the heart. This is the estimation of the scripture