Bhagavatam Verses Spoken by Diti, Kasyapa Muni's wife - Vaniquotes
Pages in category "Bhagavatam Verses Spoken by Diti, Kasyapa Muni's wife - Vaniquotes"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Diti replied: My dear brahmana, I must accept your advice and follow the vow. Now let me understand what I have to do, what is forbidden and what will not break the vow. Please clearly state all this to me
- Diti replied: O my husband, I have now lost my sons. If you want to give me a benediction, I ask you for an immortal son who can kill Indra. I pray for this because Indra, with the help of Visnu, has killed my two sons Hiranyaksa and Hiranyakasipu
- I prayed for only one son, but now I see that there are forty-nine. How has this happened? My dear son Indra, if you know, please tell me the truth. Do not try to speak lies
- O King Pariksit, Diti, the wife of Kasyapa, agreed to undergo the purificatory process known as pumsavana. "Yes," she said, "I shall do everything according to your instructions"
- Thereafter, Diti said to Indra: My dear son, I adhered to this difficult vow just to get a son to kill you twelve Adityas