Bhagavata - Devotees of God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Bhagavata - Devotees of God"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A devotee should never be considered a sudra. All the devotees of the Supreme Personality of Godhead should be recognized as bhagavatas
- A third-class devotee has to receive the instructions of devotional service from the authoritative sources of Bhagavata. The number one Bhagavata is the established personality of devotee, and the other Bhagavatam is the message of Godhead
- According to them (mayavadis), when bhagavatas (devotees) are purified by philosophical speculation, they will come to the real point of liberation. Those who speculate in this way regarding devotional service are called kutarkikas (false logicians)
- Anyone who accepts God, he is bhagavata
- Bhagavata is spiritual master. Vaisnava, he's also bhagavata. Acaryas, bhagavata. Grantha-bhagavata and person, person bhagavata. So person bhagavata or book bhagavata, you always serve. Then you will be fixed up. Naisthiki. Nobody can move you
- Bhagavata means the grantha-bhagavata, the book Bhagavata, and the devotee bhagavata. So either you read Srimad-Bhagavatam . . . but Srimad-Bhagavatam should be relished, understood through person bhagavata. It is recommendation
- One should note how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, advised Raghunatha Bhattacarya to learn Srimad-Bhagavatam. He advised him to understand Srimad-Bhagavatam not from professional men but from a real bhagavata, a devotee
- Our this Bhagavata system, or Vedic system, is not research work. It is not research work. Nowadays it is a fashion that . . . just like the theosophists, they're searching out God
- Pariksit Maharaja is addressed as bhagavatottama, the best of devotees, because unless one is very much elevated in devotional service, one cannot feel ecstasy from hearing more and more and appreciate the topics as ever fresher and newer
- Pure bhagavatas, pure devotees, invite everyone, without envy, to join the Krsna consciousness movement. A devotee is therefore exactly like the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Suhrdam sarva-bhutanam: (BG 5.29) he is the friend of all living entities
- The bhagavatas never accept merging in the impersonal rays of the Lord, but always aspire after personal association with the Supreme Lord in one of the Vaikuntha spiritual planets in the spiritual sky
- The messages of the book Bhagavata have to be received from the devotee Bhagavata, and the combination of these two Bhagavatas will help the neophyte devotee to make progress on and on
- The third-class devotee therefore has to go to the (number one Bhagavata) personality of devotee in order to learn the instructions of devotional service