Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"recommended in bhagavad-gita"|"gita recommends"|"recommends in bhagavad-gita"|"recommended this in Bhagavad-gita"|"recommended in the Bhagavad-gita"|"recommended in the Gita"|"gita it is recommended"|"gita however, recommends"|"gita, when meditation is recommended"|"gita strongly recommends"|"recommendations of Bhagavad-gita"|"gita also, Lord Krsna recommends"|"recommends in the Bhagavad-gita"
Pages in category "Bhagavad-gita Recommends"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Bhagavad-gita never says that "You don't require to eat. You simply breathe air and practice yoga." No. But we must eat neither more, nor less. That is recommended. Yuktahara-viharasya. We should not eat more, nor less
- Bhagavad-gita recommends that if one wants to enjoy life, then it cannot be with these gross senses
- Bhagavad-gita strongly recommends, jnatva sastra-vidhanoktam: everything must be performed as indicated in the sastras
- Bhakti-yoga is the system that the Gita recommends above all others. Generally, the bhakti-yogis are engaged in five different ways: santa-bhakta; dasya-bhakta; sakhya-bhakta; vatsalya-bhakta; and madhurya-bhakta
- If you act in such and such way, you can enter in higher planetary system and you have higher standard of life. But this Bhagavad-gita proposition is that don't try to live within this material world anywhere. Anywhere
- In Bhagavad-gita it is recommended that even though one enters the renounced order of life, he still cannot give up the performance of yajna, dana and tapasya. They are never to be given up
- In Bhagavad-gita it is recommended that instead of keeping yourself lazy without working, better to steal. Better to steal
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is recommended, acaryopasanam. If you want real knowledge, then you must take knowledge from the acaryas or the acarya-parampara. Then there is knowledge. Otherwise it is ignorance
- It is recommended by the Lord in the Bhagavad-gita that one who is charitably disposed and desires to derive the benefit of his charity should offer his gifts to please Krsna
- Somebody is worshiping his mind, somebody is worshiping his country, somebody is worshiping his something else, something else, or somebody is worshiping some other demigods also. But that is not recommended in the sastra, at least in the Bhagavad-gita
- Stealing is bad work, bad work. It is also working, but bad work. So Krsna recommends that instead of keeping yourself lazy, better do bad work
- The body needs food, but a devotee should not accept foodstuff to satisfy the tongue in sense gratification. It is recommended in Bhagavad-gita that one should accept as much food as necessary to keep the body fit, but one should not eat for luxury
- The difference between chanting omkara and chanting the Hare Krsna mantra is that the Hare Krsna mantra may be chanted without consideration of the place or the sitting arrangements recommended in Bhagavad-gita
- The theory that there is no need of austerity in life, that one can go on speculating and everything will be nice, is recommended neither in the Vedic literature nor in Bhagavad-gita. Such theories are manufactured by show-bottle spiritualists
- The word for philosophy is tattva darsana - the Bhagavad-gita recommends that one approach a spiritual master who is tattva darsana, one who has seen the truth. This is philosophy
- These instructions are like the cooling showers of peace on the blazing forest fire of material existence. Ordinary human activities are quite different from the activities recommended in the Srimad Bhagavad-gita