Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"bhagavad-gita philosophy" |"philosophy of bhagavad-gita" |"philosophy of gita" |"philosophy of the Bhagavad-gita" |"philosophy of the bhagavad- gita" |"philosophy of the gita"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Bhagavad-gita Philosophy"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- After Arjuna had understood the spirit of the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita, the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, never advised him to give up his seemingly ordinary duties. On the contrary, Arjuna fought the battle with even greater energy
- And it is very easy. And you can do in happy mood. And what is the process? We chant Hare Krsna and eat Krsna-prasada and study Bhagavad-gita philosophy, hear nice musical sounds. Is it very difficult? Is it very difficult? Not at all
- Arjuna was able to discuss the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita even on the battlefield of Kuruksetra. We modern men have no time to get into the details of the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita, even in the midst of our much more ordinary daily duties
- Bhagavad-gita, although containing the high philosophy of the Vedic wisdom, is for the beginners in the transcendental science, and Srimad-Bhagavatam is for graduates and postgraduates in the transcendental science
- By associating and rendering service to the Vaisnavas and hearing the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-bhagavatam as well as chanting Hare Krishna, your life will become perfect
- Everyone is trying to avoid the principle of devotional service. It is only we, the Krsna conscious persons, we are advocating the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita
- Everything is there in the Bhagavad-gita for guidance if we accept the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita as it is. Everything is there. Peace is there, prosperity is there. So that is a fact. Unfortunately, we do not accept it. That is our misfortune
- I began my preaching work by chanting Hare Krsna Mantra and by talking some philosophy from Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam
- I want you leaders especially to become very much absorbed in the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita, Srimad-Bhagavatam, and become yourselves completely convinced and free from all doubt
- If you want to get out of this illusion, maya, then you have to accept the Krsna's formula. Mam eva ye prapadyante mayam etam taranti te. Everything is there in the Bhagavad-gita for guidance if we accept the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita as it is
- In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna has taught the philosophy of surrender to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. One who has surrendered to the Supreme can make further progress by learning to love Him
- In the Fourth Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita Lord Krsna affirms that formerly (some 120 million years before the Battle of Kuruksetra) He explained the mystic philosophy of the Gita to the sun-god
- In the Second Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita Krsna has begun the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita from this point, that "I am not this body." This is the beginning of spiritual knowledge
- It is understood that this philosophy evolved on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, which is a sacred place of pilgrimage from the immemorial time of the Vedic age
- It was (this philosophy) spoken by the Lord when He was present personally on this planet for the guidance of mankind
- The Bhagavad-gita is the narration or the philosophy on the science of God, spoken by Krsna Himself. Srimad-Bhagavatam is the narration about the activities and transcendental pastimes of Krsna. Both are krsna-katha
- The consciousness proves that I am the soul, present here. That is Gita's philosophy, and that is the whole Vedic philosophy
- The manifestation of prakrti may be temporary, but it is not false. Some philosophers say that the manifestation of material nature is false, but according to the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita this is not so
- The Mayavada philosophy is mundane, whereas the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam is transcendental
- The philosophy of Bhagavad-gita, it is not religious. It is essential information for human life
- The topics discussed by Dhrtarastra and Sanjaya, as described in the Mahabharata, form the basic principle for this great philosophy
- There is spiritual significance only after one accepts the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita, which culminates in surrendering unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Those who are not so fortunate turn to altruism and worldly philanthropy. This means the Mayavada philosophy is mundane, whereas the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam is transcendental
- To chant Hare Krishna, very nicely, with musical instruments and mrdanga, speak the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita, and sell our literatures like books and magazines. That process will make our mission successful
- You should be firmly convinced in your own philosophy, Bhagavad-gita, otherwise you may be misled
- You will be pleased to know that people in this country specially the younger section are accepting the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam as it is and I am hopeful of my mission in this country