Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
beverage | beverages
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Beverage"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- The Yaksas, Raksasas, ghosts and witches, who are habituated to eating flesh, transformed Lord Siva's incarnation Rudra (Bhutanatha) into a calf and milked out beverages made of blood and put them in a pot made of skulls
- This intoxicant (an intoxicating beverage made with a drug known as hataka - cannabis indica) endows the man with great sexual prowess, of which the women take advantage for enjoyment
- Those who perform the four-month penances become eligible to drink the soma-rasa beverages to become immortal and happy forever
- When one is thus promoted to the moon, he receives the capacity to enjoy the drinking of soma-rasa, a celestial beverage. The moon is a place where the demigod Candra is the predominating deity
- When the Lord, in His ecstasy of Baladeva, was moving as if intoxicated by the beverage, Advaita Acarya, the chief of the acaryas (acarya sekhara), saw Him in the form of Balarama
- While drinking this natural beverage (Varuni), all the gopis chanted the glories of Lord Balarama, and Lord Balarama felt very happy, as if He had become intoxicated by drinking that Varuni beverage