This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Best Way"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- I am very pleased to note that there are some nice boys and girls who are joining you at kirtana. Try to show them the importance of our movement, and the best way of doing this is by Sankirtana
- If one is very much proud of his material position, putting him into poverty is the best way to rectify his foolishness
- If you tell a thief not to steal, despite all sorts of warnings, he will continue to steal. Therefore, the best way is not to prohibit by laws but to cleanse the heart. That is the real prevention of sinful activity
- In the previous chapters (of Bhagavad-gita) it has been explained that there are many processes by which to get out of the material entanglement. And, up to the Thirteenth Chapter, we have seen that devotional service to the Supreme Lord is the best way
- It is not my business, nor Brahmananda's, nor Hayagriva's. It is the business of Krishna, and we want to serve Him in the best way
- It's not only the Pandavas who were put into the condition of enmity, but all of us are always in such a condition & the best way of living is to become completely dependent on the will of the Lord & thereby overcome all difficulties of material existence
- The best way of understanding is to accept such a divine instruction, and Brahma, the prime spiritual master of everyone, is the living example of this process of receiving transcendental knowledge
- The best way to be absorbed in Krsna consciousness is to be always dovetailed in His (Krsna's) service, and this will make one's path to the spiritual kingdom safe, certain and direct
- The best way to compensate for one's sinful acts is to give up one's body at once, and Brahma, the leader of the living entities, showed this by his personal example
- The best way to control the mind is to engage it always in Krsna consciousness (sa vai manah krsna-padaravindayoh)
- The best way to establish our relation in transcendental sweetness is to approach Him through His recognized devotees
- The best way to instruct the initiates is by your own good example
- The best way to mold one's life is to follow in the footsteps of the authorized personalities like those mentioned herein by Prthu Maharaja, beginning with Svayambhuva Manu
- The best way to overcome this, the way to control the mind is to become Krsna conscious
- The best way to show mercy is to spread Krsna consciousness. The entire world is suffering for want of this knowledge. People should know that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the original cause of everything
- The Bhagavad-gita directs us (7.19) that after many, many births one fortunate person becomes aware of the fact that Vasudeva is all in all and that the best way of leading one's life is to surrender unto Him completely. That is the sign of a mahatma
- The more one is attracted by sense objects, the more one becomes entangled in material existence. The best way to disentangle oneself is to always engage the mind in Krsna consciousness
- The sage Maitreya continued: O Vidura, all the progenitors of the universal population thus executed a sacrifice for thousands of years, for sacrifice is the best way to worship the Supreme Lord, Hari, the Personality of Godhead
- The Tattvavadis establish that the execution of the principles of varna and asrama for the sake of Krsna is the best way to attain the topmost goal. The Tattvavadis thus established their principles in terms of human society
- We should not try to lord it over the material nature, nor should we reject material things. The best way to make the best use of a bad bargain is to use everything in relation with the supreme spiritual being
- We should tax our brains as to what is the best way to present Krishna Consciousness to particular people at a particular time and place