Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Best Use of a Bad Bargain
"best use of a bad bargain" |"best use of the bad bargain" |"best use of this bad bargain" |"better use of a bad bargain" |"make the best of a bad bargain" |"best out of a bad bargain"
Pages in category "Best Use of a Bad Bargain"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- A dhira realizes that the material body and mind he has acquired by chance through material association are but foreign elements; therefore he simply makes the best use of a bad bargain
- A person who is in pure bhakti-yoga, or in K.C., does not arouse the senses while meeting the demands of the body. Rather, he accepts the bare necessities of life, making the best use of a bad bargain, & enjoys transcendental happiness in K.C.
- The civilization which aims at this utmost perfection never indulges in creating unwanted things, and such a perfect civilization prepares men only to accept the bare necessities of life or to follow the principle of the best use of a bad bargain
- The King of the Yavanas decided to make the best use of a bad bargain. Kalakanya was a bad bargain, and no one liked her, but everything can be used for the service of the Lord. Thus the King of the Yavanas tried to utilize her for some purpose
- The mind dedicated to extravagance is a bad bargain, but one can make the best use of the mind by introspection
- This grhastha life is a concession for sex life. Otherwise, there is no need of grhastha life. But everything can be used to make the best use of a bad bargain. That is another thing