Pages in category "Begging Money"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Many devotees fall down due to illicit sex. They may steal money and even fall down from the highly honored renounced order. Then for a livelihood they accept menial services and become beggars
- Meat-eating and intoxication excite the senses more and more, and the conditioned soul falls victim to women. In order to keep women, money is required, and to acquire money, one begs, borrows or steals
- Sannyasa does not mean begging from door to door to accumulate money for sense gratification
- Sannyasi means he is in renounced order and lives by begging alms for the bare necessities of life. It is not good to make trade to get money for personal expenditure
- Some way or other, people are determined to earn money or get money by begging, borrowing or stealing and applying that for sense gratification. Such a civilization is the greatest obstacle in the path of self-realization
- The Grhasthas or the householders can engage himself in earning money, either by accepting job or some professional work. But a Brahmacari, Vanaprastha, and Sannyasi is supposed only to depend on Krishna and beg from the Grhasthas
- The sannyasi should depend completely on God. That is sannyasa. Not that I shall go to a rich man and beg something and take money and utilize it. No. That is not required. Completely independent
- They come here to beg, "Give me rice, give me dahl, give me wheat, give me money," but I have come here to give something of Indian culture. That is the difference
- They will acquire money, begging from door to door, simply for the satisfaction of the body