Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Basic Principle of Krsna Consciousness
Pages in category "Basic Principle of Krsna Consciousness"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- I request you to follow the simple path of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and help me spread this wonderful mission all over the world. Keep yourself pure and fixed up in Krsna Consciousness by following the basic principles that I have given
- If we want real, transcendental love, we have to transfer our love to the supreme lovable object - Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is the basic principle of Krsna consciousness
- In a Krishna Conscious marriage the basic principle is for both husband and wife to serve Krishna nicely and to help the partner advance in spiritual life
- In the beginning if we start a varnasrama college to teach internationally students from all over the world to learn to be educated as brahmanas, as Ksatriyas, as vaisyas, as sudras, by quality and work, that will be the basic principle of KC
- Take Krsna consciousness diligently, put your arguments, logic, understanding, and you will find it is sublime. That is the basic principle of my movement
- The basic principle is that in executing Krishna Consciousness sex life should be avoided as far as possible, and it may be utilized only for begetting Krishna Consciousness children. This is the basic principle that should be followed as far as possible
- The basic principle is that the wife will help the husband so that he may pursue Krishna Consciousness, and similarly the husband will help the wife to advance in Krishna Consciousness
- The basic principle of KC is to receive one & all as our Master, & serve them with prasadam as diet & Krishna Kirtana as medicine for being free from materially diseased condition. We shall follow this principle & Krishna will help us on our onward march
- The basic principle of married life in Krishna Consciousness is not whimsical lusts, but it is the eternal principle of rendering devotional service to Krishna
- The Bhagavad-gita is the basic principle of our Krsna consciousness movement. What we are spreading as Krsna consciousness, that is only Bhagavad-gita. It is not that we have manufactured anything