Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Awakening to Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Awakening to Devotional Service to God"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- After seeing the Lord, all the senses become fully awakened to render service unto the Lord because in the liberated state the senses are fully efficient in serving the Lord
- Although ritualistic atonement may free one from sinful reactions, it does not awaken devotional service, unlike the chanting of the Lord's names, which reminds one of the Lord's fame, qualities, attributes, pastimes and paraphernalia
- As long as one is not satiated by fruitive activity and has not awakened his taste for devotional service by sravanam kirtanam visnoh (SB 7.5.23), one has to act according to the regulative principles of the Vedic injunctions
- By associating with a devotee, one awakens his faith in devotional service to Krsna. Because of devotional service, one's dormant love for Krsna awakens, and thus one's material, conditioned existence comes to an end
- By performing congregational chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra, one can destroy the sinful condition of material existence, purify the unclean heart and awaken all varieties of devotional service
- I have noted your problems. My suggestion is that you please chant Hare Krishna Hare Krishna. This maha mantra cleanses the dust from the mirror of the mind and awakens us to a pure life of devotional service to the Lord, free from all anxieties
- If one is attracted to talks about Me and has faith in the instructions I have set forth in the Bhagavad-gita, and if one is neither falsely detached from material things, his dormant love for Me will be awakened by devotional service
- The acarya in the true sense of the term, who is authorized to deliver Krsna, enriches the disciple with full spiritual knowledge and thus awakens him to the activities of devotional service
- The process of devotional service - beginning with chanting and hearing - is called sadhana-bhakti. This includes the regulative principles that are intended to awaken one to devotional service
- When one develops an unflinching sense of ownership or possessiveness in relation to Lord Visnu, or, in other words, when one thinks Visnu and no one else to be the only object of love, such an awakening is called bhakti (devotion)
- When one is freed from all unwanted contamination, he advances with firm faith. When firm faith in devotional service awakens, a taste for hearing and chanting also awakens
- When one's heart is not cleansed, one cannot awaken the transcendental nature of devotional service