Category:Attracted by Krsna
"attracted by Krsna"
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Krsna Attracting Hearts (1 C, 80 P)
- ► Krsna Attracting Minds (67 P)
- ► Krsna Attracting People (36 P)
Pages in category "Attracted by Krsna"
The following 154 pages are in this category, out of 154 total.
- A devotee female said, "I have been so attracted by Your beauty that I wish that You accept me as Your conjugal lover"
- All minds are attracted by hearing His sweet voice and flute, or by seeing His beauty. Even Lord Krsna Himself makes efforts to taste that sweetness
- All princesses who were wives of Krsna were exquisitely beautiful, & each one of them was attracted by Krsna's eyes, which were just like lotus petals, and by His beautiful face, long arms, beautiful ears, pleasing smile, humorous talk & sweet words
- All the gopis were by nature very much attracted to Krsna's beauty, and when they heard the vibration of His flute, they became apparently lustful to satisfy the senses of Krsna
- All their (the devotees at Hastinapura) hearts were melting for Him (Krsna) on the pot of attraction. They looked at Him without blinking their eyes, and they moved hither and thither in perplexity
- Although in the beginning he was absorbed in the happiness of Brahman realization and was living in a secluded place, giving up all other types of consciousness, he became attracted by the most melodious pastimes of Lord Sri Krsna
- Although Sukadeva & the four Kumaras were always absorbed in the thought of impersonal Brahman & were thus Brahmavadis, they were nonetheless attracted by the transcendental pastimes & qualities of Krsna. Therefore they later became devotees of Krsna
- Although the attraction of the gopis for Krsna appears to be lusty, it is not in the least bit material
- Another gopi said, "We are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) speaking and by the beauty of Your face and eyes. Please, therefore, satisfy us by Your nectarean kisses"
- Another gopi said, "You (Krsna) never spent any money for us, yet we are simply attracted by Your glance. Now, if we die without receiving Your glance, You’ll be responsible for our deaths"
- Another one of the friends of Nanda Maharaja said, "My dear Nanda, we do not know why we are so attracted by your son Krsna. We want to forget Him, but this is impossible. Why are we so naturally affectionate toward Him"
- Anyone who becomes attracted to Krsna can be relieved from the bondage of birth and death, which can be compared to the locked-up homes that were neglected by the wives of the brahmanas
- Anyone who is not attracted to Krsna is understood to be still under the spell of the illusory energy (maya), but one who is attempting to be liberated by the process of devotional service is actually liberated from the spell of maya
- As Krsna is all-attractive, you become attracted at least to some. Krsna is all-attractive. You cannot become all-attracted. At least you become attracted to some
- Atma also means 'endeavor.' Being attracted by Krsna's transcendental qualities, some saints make a great endeavor to come to the point of rendering service to Him
- Attracted by Krsna, this is the natural situation of everything in Vrndavana
- Because he has no other alternative. Either he has to serve this way or serve that way. If he is not attracted to serve in Krsna consciousness, then he has to serve in material consciousness
- Because Krsna is the ultimate form of the Lord (krsnas tu bhagavan svayam), it is best to hear about Lord Krsna's name, form and pastimes from a realized devotee who is particularly attracted by the form of Lord Krsna
- Being attracted by the transcendental qualities of Krsna, such yogis become great saints. At that time, not being hampered by the yogic process, they engage in unalloyed devotional service
- Being directly under the control of the internal potency of Krsna, devotional service attracts even Krsna Himself
- Being very much attracted by the transcendental pastimes of the Lord, the mind of Srila Sukadeva Gosvami was agitated by Krsna consciousness. He therefore began to study Srimad-Bhagavatam by the grace of his father
- By chanting the holy name of the Lord, one dissolves his entanglement in material activities. After this, one becomes very much attracted to Krsna, and thus dormant love for Krsna is awakened
- By His personal features and transcendental attributes, the Lord attracts all psychological activities of a pure devotee. Such is the attractive power of Lord Krsna
- By the mercy of Srila Vyasadeva, Sukadeva Gosvami was attracted by the pastimes of Lord Krsna. Being thus attracted by Krsna's transcendental qualities, he also became a devotee and engaged in His service
- Dear Krsna, we gopis have neglected the order of our husbands, sons, family, brothers, friends, have left their company to come to You. You know everything about our desires. We have come only because we are attracted by the supreme music of Your flute
- Devotees who are attracted to Krsna as parents or as friends should follow in the footsteps of Nanda Maharaj or Subala, respectively
- Devotees who are correctly situated in a transcendental relationship with Krsna are attracted by loving features, not by a godless display of opulences
- Devotional service is so strong that one is attracted to Krsna even from the platform of Brahman worship. The Lord awards the devotee the perfection of a spiritual body, and he eternally engages in the transcendental service of Krsna
- Devotional service is so strong that when one engages in it, he gradually gives up all material desires and becomes fully attracted to the lotus feet of Krsna. All this is brought about by attraction for the transcendental qualities of the Lord
- Even a liberated soul merged in the impersonal Brahman effulgence is attracted to the pastimes of Krsna. He thus installs a Deity and renders the Lord service
- Even Cupid becomes attracted by Krsna. We are attracted by Cupid, but Cupid is attracted by Krsna. Therefore His name is Madana-mohana. That is the only remedy
- Even if you have got so many material desires. Still, you should worship Krsna because one day you will come to Krsna consciousness. By directly being attracted by Krsna, just like Dhruva Maharaja
- Even persons who are in this material existence can give up womanly attraction if they are attracted by the Supreme Brahman. Such was the case with Haridasa Thakura
- Every living entity can be attracted by the beautiful qualities of Krsna
- He (Lord Krsna) used poetic words and surrounded Himself with women who were very much attracted to Him
- He (Sukadeva Gosvami) cites from the example of his life that he himself was attracted by the transcendental activities of the Lord, and he studied Srimad-Bhagavatam from his great father, Sri Dvaipayana Vyasadeva
- He (Sukadeva Gosvami) says, "Any person whose heart is attracted by the transcendental qualities of the S P of Godhead, Madhusudana, not to speak of material opulences, does not care even for that liberation which is aspired to by many great sages"
- He can attract all living entities all over the universes by playing on His flute. He has a wonderful excellence of beauty which cannot be rivaled anywhere in the creation
- He is dancing in such a nice way that He (is) attracting everyone. So in the Vedas it is said about Krsna how great artist He is
- Here there is a mixture of conjugal love and neutrality. Although this is a contradiction of mellows, there is no incompatibility because even a brahmanandi will become attracted to Krsna
- His (Krisna's) beautiful talks with them, His embracing, kissing and other activities. Being so attracted to Krsna, they imitated His dancing, His walking and His smiling, as if they themselves were Krsna
- If and only if we can establish our relationships with one another upon the central attraction of Sri Krsna, the prime cause of all causes, will we really turn the concepts of fraternity and equality into workable means of lasting peace
- If by studying the form, name, qualities, pastimes and paraphernalia of the Supreme Godhead one is attracted to the Lord, he can execute devotional service, and the form of the Lord will be impressed in his heart and remain transcendentally situated there
- If we do not become attracted by Krsna, that is unnatural
- If you do not become attracted by Krsna or Krsna consciousness, then simply you are wasting time
- In the Eleventh Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam there is a full description of the devotional service of the nine Yogendras, who rendered devotional service because they were attracted by the Lord's transcendental qualities
- In this atmarama verse it is stated that even those who are completely liberated from material contamination are attracted by the transcendental qualities of Lord Krsna
- In this Dvaraka-dhama, I am being attracted by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is personified spiritual bliss
- It is when the devotee understands and becomes attracted by Krsna's transcendental qualities that he wholeheartedly engages in devotional service
- Krsna attracts even the mind of the goddess of fortune. He attracts, in special cases, the minds of young girls. He attracts the minds of the elderly ladies by paternal affection. He attracts the mind of the male in the humors of servitude & friendship
- Krsna consciousness is so complete that it includes the transcendental pleasure derived from impersonal or Brahman realization. Even the impersonalist will become attracted to the personal form of Krsna, known as Syamasundara
- Krsna continued, "I am not a very reliable husband. The net result of being attracted to Me is to acquire a life of bereavement only"
- Krsna continued, "In Vrndavana, many gopis were attracted to Me, and now I have left them, and they are living but are simply crying for Me in separation"
- Krsna desired to know the glory of Radha's love. "Why is She so much in love with Me?" Krsna asked. "What is My special qualification that attracts Her so? And what is the actual way in which She loves Me?"
- Krsna has a characteristic. He attracts everyone's heart by the mellow of His conjugal love. By following in the footsteps of the inhabitants of the planet known as Vrajaloka or Goloka Vrndavana, one can attain the shelter of the lotus feet of Sri Krsna
- Krsna has become everything. After Brahma has stolen the original cowherds boys and cows and calves, Krsna has expanded Himself. So on account of Krsna's expansion, the cowherdsmen got a special attraction
- Krsna has unlimited qualities. The devotees are attracted by His uncommon beauty, mellows and fragrance. Thus they are differently situated in the different transcendental mellows. Therefore Krsna is called all-attractive
- Krsna said to Uddhava, "These are, of course, very nice activities, but they are not as attractive to Me as the transcendental loving service rendered by My devotees"
- Krsna said to Uddhava, "you may know it from Me, the attraction I feel for devotional service rendered by My devotees is not to be attained even by the performance of mystic yoga, philosophical speculation, ritualistic sacrifices, the study of Vedanta"
- Krsna said, "My dear Uddhava, only by exceptional fortune does someone become attracted to Me. Even if one is not completely detached from fruitive activities, or is not completely attached to devotional service, such service is quickly effective"
- Krsna should be known as the soul of all souls, for He is the soul of all individual souls and the soul of the localized Paramatma as well. At Vrndavana He acted just like a human being to attract people to Him and show that He is not formless
- Krsna was very beautiful. So gopis became attracted with Krsna. As it is natural, a young boy is attracted with young woman or young girl is attracted
- Lord Krsna's attraction is so powerful that once being attracted by Him one cannot tolerate separation from Him. Why is this so? Because we are all eternally related with Him as the sun rays are eternally related with the sun disc
- Lord Krsna's own beauty attracts Lord Krsna Himself. But because He cannot fully enjoy it, His mind remains full of sorrow
- Lord Sri Krsna's beauty, the sound of His words and the vibration of His flute, His touch, His fragrance and the taste of His lips are full of an indescribable sweetness. When all these features attract My five senses at once, My senses all ride together
- Madana-mohana means that one who is attracted to Krsna, he'll forget the pleasure derived from sex life. This is the test
- Materialistic persons are never attracted by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Rather, they are antagonistic towards Him
- Mind has got two business: something accepting and rejecting. That's all. So we have to train our mind in such a way that we become simply attached to Krsna
- My dear King, although I was fully situated in the transcendental position, I was nonetheless attracted to the pastimes of Lord Krsna. Therefore I studied Srimad-Bhagavatam from my father
- O infallible one, I have become shameless after hearing of Your qualities, and I have become attracted to You
- One devotee says, "My dear Lord (Krsna), Your transcendental qualities attract even the liberated souls and carry them to the assembly of devotees where Your glories are constantly chanted"
- One is not usually attracted by Krsna in the material world, but as soon as one is liberated from material conditioning, he is naturally attracted
- One should engage in transcendental worship in order to be fit for being attracted by Krsna, the all-attractive
- One who becomes attracted by the beautiful, all-powerful, omnipotent vision of Krsna is fortunate
- One who has attained his constitutional position by the strength of devotional service attains a transcendental body even in this lifetime. Being attracted by Lord Krsna's transcendental qualities, he fully engages in service at His lotus feet
- One who has firm faith in the Supreme Personality of Godhead becomes fixed, and his attraction for association with the Lord and the devotees increases. Association with devotees means association with the Lord
- One who is actually attracted by the beauty of the lotus feet of Sri Krsna or His service, and whose heart will naturally never aspire after the liberation which is so valuable to the impersonalists
- One who is attracted by Krsna attains liberation from material bondage because Krsna is the transcendental master of all mystic power
- One who is attracted by the beauty of Radha and Krsna cannot be attracted by the false beauty of this material world. That is the difference between a demon and a godly person or devotee
- One who is attracted to the personal feature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and, above all, one who is attracted by the Supreme Personality of Godhead as Krsna Himself, is the most perfect transcendentalist
- Our business is not to be attracted by the glimmer of this material world, but to be attracted by Krsna. That is Krsna consciousness movement
- Our eyes are attracted by the beauty of Maya, but if our eyes are attracted by the beauty of Krishna, the Jagannatha, then there is no more chance of our being attracted by Maya
- Out of one's own nature one becomes attracted by the qualities of Lord Sri Krsna
- Radharani, "My dear friend, who is this boy whose eyelids, dancing constantly, have increased the beauty of His face and attracted My desire for conjugal love"
- Realization of transcendental activities is made possible by many, many years of apprenticeship in the devotional service, but simply attraction of love for the Personality of Godhead, as it was developed in Narada Muni, by hearing, is highly effective
- Simply by meeting Krsna or receiving Krsna's special favor, one can give up the desire for liberation. Being attracted by the transcendental qualities of Krsna, one can engage in His service
- So that was the position of the Pandavas; although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the greatest among all greats, still He remained with those royal brothers, being attracted by their devotion, by their friendship and by their love
- Sometimes Krsna began to play by dressing Himself like a woman. Seeing this form, Uddhava said, "How wonderful it is that this woman is attracting my ecstatic love exactly as Lord Krsna does. I think she must be Krsna covered by the dress of a woman"
- Sometimes one becomes attracted to Krsna and His transcendental qualities simply by looking upon the beautiful features of His transcendental body
- Sometimes one becomes attracted to Krsna and His transcendental qualities simply by looking upon the beautiful features of His transcendental body, in which case one abandons the desire for liberation and engages in His devotional service
- Srivasa Thakura extensively explained how the gopis were attracted to the forests of Vrndavana by the vibration of Krsna's flute and how they wandered together in the forest
- Still, he was attracted by the transcendental pastimes of the S P of Godhead, and out of compassion for the people he described the transcendental historical literature called Srimad-Bhagavatam. This is compared to the light of the Absolute Truth
- Subala said, "My dear Krsna, You (Krsna) are very cunning. You can understand the thoughts of others; therefore I am whispering within Your ear that all these five gopis, who are most beautiful, have been attracted by Your dress"
- The beauty of Krsna is fully manifested in Vrndavana. As sixteen-years boy and playing flute, the beauty was so attractive that even Vasudeva Himself became attracted by the beauty
- The bhakti process purifies the living entity of all unnatural attractions. When one is purified he is attracted by Krsna and begins to serve Krsna instead of serving maya. This is his natural position
- The conclusion is that if one somehow or other becomes attached to Krsna or attracted to Him, either because of His qualities of beauty, opulence, fame, strength, renunciation or knowledge, through affection or friendship
- The damsels of Vraja, the gopis, being attracted by the beauty of Krsna, simply wanted to embrace Him and His arms, which are like serpents. Thus the gopis ultimately tasted the nectar of the lotus feet of the Lord
- The devotee said, "Even great sages who are accustomed to live in solitary places are also attracted by the songs of Your glory"
- The devotee said, "Observing all Your transcendental qualities, I have also become attracted and have decided to dedicate my life to Your loving service"
- The elderly persons like Nanda Maharaja and Yasodadevi, the friends like Sridama, Sudama and the other cowherd boys, the gopis like Srimati Radharani and Her associates, and even the birds, beasts, cows and calves are attracted (by Krsna)
- The fact is that if one comes to Krsna consciousness, although he may have many material desires, he becomes increasingly attracted to the lotus feet of Krsna through associating with the Supreme Lord by chanting His holy name
- The goddess of fortune is attracted by His sweetness, which Srila Rupa Gosvami has described in this way
- The gopis said, "Although we are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) chest, which is always embraced by the goddess of fortune, we do not wish to take her position. We shall simply be satisfied by being Your maidservants"
- The gopis said, "Not only that, but we are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) arms, which always give assurance to the surrendered souls"
- The gopis were so much attracted to Krsna that when they heard the vibration of His flute they instantly left their homes, families, children, honor and feminine bashfulness and ran toward the place where Krsna was standing
- The impersonalists, who are actually more attracted by the impersonal feature of the Lord, are only superficially attracted by the Lord's personal activities
- The liberated soul in devotional service, attracted by the transcendental qualities of Krsna, becomes more and more elevated, whereas those who engage in dry speculation and simply cultivate knowledge without devotion fall due to their many offenses
- The Lord descends on this material world out of His causeless mercy and displays His various transcendental pastimes as a human being so that human beings attracted towards Him become able to go back to Godhead
- The Lord, however, descends to attract all by His specific transcendental pastimes, and thus He plays the part of the most perfect master, friend, son and lover
- The mellows of Lord Krsna's pastimes, which are full of bliss, attract the jnani from the pleasure of Brahman realization and conquer him
- The minds of the Narayanas are attracted by the beauty of Krsna's body. In addition, the goddesses of fortune, who are the wives of the Narayanas & are the women described in the Vedas as most chaste, are also attracted by the wonderful Krsna's beauty
- The more we cleanse the dirt of material attachment from our hearts, the more we will be attracted by Krsna's name, form, qualities, paraphernalia and activities. This is the sum and substance of the Krsna consciousness movement
- The more you chant Hare Krsna maha-mantra, your, the heart disease, material enjoyment, that will decrease, and then you will understand what is your position and you will be gradually attracted by Krsna
- The nectar of Krsna's lips, combined with the vibration of His flute, attracts all the people of the three worlds. But if we gopis remain patient out of respect for religious principles, the flute then criticizes us
- The qualities of Krsna captivate and attract everything, living and nonliving. Even birds, animals and trees are attracted to Krsna's qualities
- The same gopi said, "Not only are they attracted by the dress of Krsna and Balarama, but as soon as they hear the playing of the flute, the deer, along with their husbands, offer respectful obeisances unto the Lord"
- The sum and substance of material life is attraction for the opposite sex. The sum and substance of spiritual life is attraction to Krishna
- The transcendental qualities of Sri Krsna are completely blissful and relishable. Consequently Lord Krsna's qualities attract even the minds of self-realized persons from the bliss of self-realization
- The unmarried girls of Vrndavana were already attracted by the beauty of Krsna. They were, however, engaged in the worship of goddess Durga in the beginning of the Hemanta season (just prior to the winter season)
- The wonderful thing is that this is a method of spiritual realization which attracts even a child. Unless one denies to be attracted, everyone is attracted. Even a child, even a dog. Therefore it is universal
- The word "Brahman" indicates the greatest of all and the maintainer of everything. The impersonalists are attracted by the greatness of the sky, but because of their poor fund of knowledge they are not attracted by the greatness of Krsna
- The young cowherd damsels were attracted by the bodily features of the Lord (Krsna), and Rukmini was attracted by hearing about the glories of the Lord
- There is no need of logical arguments in support of this (Sri Krsna is so attractive that it comprehends all attraction) statement, but out of one's own nature one becomes attracted by the qualities of Lord Sri Krsna
- These five transcendental mellows exist permanently. The devotee may be attracted to one of these mellows, and thus he becomes happy. Krsna also becomes inclined toward such a devotee and comes under his control
- They (Gopis) were perplexed because on one hand they were attracted by the beauty of Krsna, and on the other they needed Krsna to drive away the demon of such attraction
- Those who are liberated by devotional service become more & more attracted by the transcendental qualities of Krsna. They engage in His service. Those who are liberated by the speculative process eventually fall down again due to offensive activity
- To be attracted by the qualities of Krsna means to be attracted by Krsna Himself, because there is no real distinction between Krsna and His qualities
- Try to present Krsna as He is. People will be attracted, because everyone has got Krsna's intimate relationship. We are all part and parcel of Krsna
- We request all the members of the Krsna consciousness movement - both men and women - not to be attracted by bodily features but only to be attracted by Krsna
- Western boys and girls, how they became attracted with Krsna consciousness unless it is natural?
- When a devotee is called by the attraction of Krsna, he does not care for bodily ties. The women entered the forest of Vrndavana on the bank of the Yamuna, which was verdant with vegetation and newly grown vines and flowers
- When a person becomes attracted by Krsna and is in full Krsna consciousness, he does not care for any worldly duties, even though very urgent
- When a person is developed in love of Godhead, his body, mind and everything else are attracted by the transcendental qualities of the Lord. Such is the power of Krsna's merciful activities and transcendental qualities
- When a purified yogi associates with devotees, he engages in Lord Krsna's devotional service, being attracted by the Lord's transcendental qualities
- When he associates with devotees, his attraction for You is awakened. You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead - the highest goal of the topmost devotees and the Lord of the universe
- When Krsna played upon his flute, all the gopis, or cowherd girls, were attracted by the sound and left their household duties, and when they came to Him, He danced with them
- When material resources are withdrawn by the Lord (Krsna), the devotee is cent percent attracted toward the transcendental loving service of the Lord. Thus the Lord snatches the fallen soul from the mire of material existence
- When one is attracted by the transcendental beauty of Radha and Krsna, he is no longer attracted by material feminine beauty. That is the special significance of Radha-Krsna worship
- When one is purified he is attracted by Krsna and begins to serve Krsna instead of serving maya. This is his natural position
- When one is situated on the platform of self-realization, he can certainly be easily attracted by Krsna and become a servant of the Lord
- When the woman was turned by Krsna's favor into an exquisitely beautiful young girl, she naturally felt very much obliged to Krsna, and she was also attracted by His beauty
- When we are attracted by Madana-mohana and the beauty of Krsna and His consorts, then the shackles of conditioned life, namely the beauty of a material woman, cannot attract us
- When we speak of "Krsna," means God. God has got many thousands of name, but this one name is chief. Krsna means "the all-attractive." Krsna attracts everyone. Or one who attracts everyone, He is God