Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
assert | asserted | asserting | assertion | assertions | asserts
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Assertion"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Indirectly, Sanatana Gosvami asserted that there is no greater materialistic fool than one who advertises himself and collects the cheap votes of similar fools to gain fame as a great scholar, great leader, great philosopher, great mahatma
- It is very important that we now expose the nonsense theories of these rascal scientists who assert that life comes from matter. They say that life comes from some chemicals, but they cannot say wherefrom these chemicals have come
- Sampradaya means who are carefully following the Vedic principle. Therefore Kaviraja Gosvami, although asserting the truth, he is prepared to give Vedic evidences
- Sometimes people ask us about Krsna and Caitanya Mahaprabhu, that "What is the Vedic evidences?" So that Vedic evidences will be given, later chapters of Caitanya-caritamrta. He is not falsely asserting
- Sri Vyasadeva directly asserts that Sri Krsna is the original Personality of Godhead and all others are His direct or indirect plenary portions or portions of the portion
- Srila Madhavendra Puri said: "The wealthy mammonites may point me out as mad, and the learned philosophers may assert that I am much too proud; still my mind does not budge an inch from the determination to serve the lotus feet of Govinda"
- Srimad-Bhagavatam asserts that one who chants the holy name of the Lord under the direction of a pure devotee can at once get free from the disadvantages due to a lower-caste birth
- The author of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) asserts with authority that sexual love is a matter of personal sense enjoyment
- The doctrine of by-products, parinama-vada, is asserted from the very beginning of Vedanta-sutra, but Sankaracarya has superficially tried to hide it and establish the doctrine of transformation, vivarta-vada
- The principle of matter (mahat-tattva) is the consciousness of the omnipresent Lord, as asserted by the experts, and Rudradeva is His ego
- The statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam and other Vedic literatures prove definitely that on each and every planet there are living entities of different varieties. Therefore, it is foolish to assert that there are no living entities but those on this earth
- The stool and bone of any living entity are considered to be impure according to the Vedic literature, yet the same Vedic literature asserts that cow dung and conch shells are very pure
- The Vedanta-sutra asserts that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is not only transcendental to the material modes of nature but that He also has innumerable transcendental qualities and energies
- The Vedic assertion is that one should think he is Brahman, for actually he is Brahman. If brahma, or the Vedic spiritual science, is condemned, and the brahmanas, are condemned, then where does human civilization stand
- There is no reason to assert that the Supreme Brahman is overpowered by the illusory energy
- They assured the crowd that they had seen how it happened with their own eyes, and they strongly asserted the point. Some were listening to the statement of the small children, but others said, "How can you believe the statements of these children?"
- This atomic soul is situated in the heart of every living entity, and because the measurement of the atomic soul is beyond the power of appreciation of the material scientists, some of them assert foolishly that there is no soul
- To support this statement there are many authoritative assertions by the learned scholars of bygone ages. According to their general opinion, a person may become governed by certain convictions derived by his own arguments and decisions