Pages in category "As Such"
The following 209 pages are in this category, out of 209 total.
- A devotee's body is not connected with material activities, and as such, a devotee is always liberated
- A guru's servants or disciples are all Godbrothers to one another, and as such they should all respect one another as prabhu, or master. No one should disrespect his Godbrother
- A Krishna Conscious person does not encroach upon the right of other living beings, as such they do not approve organized slaughterhouses for killing animals
- A Vaisnava is described as being para-duhkha-duhkhi, very much aggrieved by the sufferings of others. As such, a Vaisnava engages in activities for the real welfare of human society
- A woman is first impregnated by a man, and then a child is produced. As such, the child produced by the woman is part and parcel of the man. Similarly, the living entities are apparently produced by the material nature, but not independently
- Actually, the living entities are infinitesimal parts and parcels of Brahman, and as such they are prone to be covered by the illusory energy
- After hearing Lord Siva's prayer, Lord Krsna replied, "My dear Lord Siva, I accept your statements, and I also accept your desire for Banasura. I know that this Banasura is the son of Bali Maharaja, and as such I cannot kill him, for that is My promise"
- After his (Nisada's) birth, he immediately took charge of all the resultant actions of King Vena's sinful activities. As such, this Naisada class are always engaged in sinful activities like stealing, plundering and hunting
- All the missionary activities of the Lord are to be understood to be on the spiritual plane, and as such the cult of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, or the cult of Bhagavata-dharma, has nothing to do with mundane affairs
- Although I am recognized as such by the great forefathers of the living entities, who offer me respectful obeisances, still I cannot understand Him, the Lord, the very source of my birth
- Although in the phenomenal world it is not factual, the products of the phenomenal world can actually affect things. That is visible and experienced. As such, even though material activities are impermanent, they cannot be said to be untrue
- Although they (the Old Testament, the New Testament and the Koran) have their arguments and reasonings, they are not very sound and transcendental. As such, modern people advanced in science and philosophy deem these scriptures unacceptable.
- Anyone who does this work in disciplic succession from Srila Vyasadeva is considered as representative of Vyasadeva and as such the bona fide Spiritual Master's Appearance Day is worshiped as Vyasa Puja
- Anyone, therefore, who does not believe in the form of the Lord is certainly a faithless demon and as such is untouchable, a not to be seen persona non grata fit to be punished by the Plutonic king (Yamaraja)
- Arjuna was a householder Ksatriya and was fighting for the interest of the Lord and as such he was the first Acarya in the parampara line
- As far as the omkara (pranava) is concerned, it is considered to be the sound incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. As such, omkara is eternal, unlimited, transcendental, supreme and indestructible
- As far as the women class are concerned, they are accepted as a power of inspiration for men. As such, women are more powerful than men. Mighty Julius Caesar was controlled by a Cleopatra
- As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, the modes of nature act under His direction only and as such no natural functions are blind or automatic. The power behind the activities is the supervision of the Lord and thus He is never inactive as is wrongly conceived
- As such they (those who are rascals, sinners and the lowest of mankind, who are bereft of all intelligence) become implicated and take on so many activities. Most of these activities center around the killing of animals
- As such, any person who is very seriously engaged in his occupational duties in the varnas and asramas, and who does not develop love for the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva, is to be understood as simply spoiling his human form of life
- As such, for anyone who is actually engaged in devotional service in full Krsna consciousness, how is it possible that he has not become purified? It is not possible
- As such, he (Prahlad) used to shed tears and lie down on the floor as though unconscious
- As such, He (the Supreme Lord) is everyone's master. He is sometimes manifest on the surface of the globe, but He is simultaneously within all matter
- As such, in any condition of life, he remains satisfied simply by remembering the Lord's name in full affection and ecstatic love
- As such, in that transcendental ecstasy it so happened that the senses became separately enlivened to serve the Lord. This being so, Narada Muni lost himself in seeing both himself and the Lord simultaneously
- As such, it is not befitting that the guru's servant should engage in My personal service. Yet My spiritual master has given this order. What shall I do
- As such, it is not improper to conclude that the living entities appearing within this material world in different shapes, such as human beings, demigods, animals, birds and beasts, all get their respective bodies due to different desires
- As such, Lord Krsna can offer His devotees anything they want
- As such, she continuously bore the powerful semen of Kasyapa Muni, which was meant to give trouble to others, for one hundred years
- As such, the argument of the Mayavadi philosophers that this world is false is not accepted by the Vaisnava philosophers
- As such, the association of pure devotees is so transcendentally valuable that no kind of material happiness can compare with it
- As such, the pure devotees never accept the liberation of sayujya, to become one with the supreme, though sometimes they may accept as favorable the other four liberated states
- As such, the Supreme Lord is the supreme existence, the cause of all causes. Therefore the conclusion is that without development of Krsna consciousness one's life is simply a waste of time
- As such, there was no possibility of his being touched by the external world
- As such, when He (Krsna) was playing as the perfect husband of the queens, especially of Rukminiji, He enjoyed conjugal love in complete perfection
- Bilvamangala Thakur has explains, "As such, You (Krsna) can very easily understand my flickering mind. This is known to You and myself"
- Both the mayas (yoga-maya and maha-maya) also have connections with the Lord because nothing can exist without being related to Him. As such, the wrong conception of detaching relationships from the Lord is not false but illusory
- Brahman is His transcendental bodily effulgence, and Paramatma is His partial representation. As such, Brahman or Paramatma realization of the Absolute Truth is but a partial realization
- By spontaneous nature they (the raganuga devotees) become attracted to some of the eternal devotees such as Nanda or Yasoda, and they try to follow in their footsteps spontaneously
- By the hearing process this realization of the presence of the Lord in the temple is made possible. As such, the first process in the routine work of devotional service - hearing - is the essential point
- Damodara Pandita and others are more advanced in receiving the mercy of Lord Krsna; therefore they are independent of public opinion. As such, they want Me to enjoy sense gratification, even though it be unethical
- Dear Lord, You are the eternal form of transcendental bliss and knowledge. As such, You are beyond the reach of the mental speculation or vocal description of any materialistic man within this world
- Diseases of the body take place due to derangement of air within the earthly body of the living beings. Mental diseases result from special derangement of the air within the body, and as such, yogic exercise is especially beneficial
- Each and every living entity that be is Krsna's part and parcel, and as such, each and every living entity is His eternal, transcendental servitor. The natural position of one who is part and parcel is to render service to the complete whole
- Even if he (Siva) is an enemy or is sometimes angry, such a personality cannot be the object of envy, so Vidura, in astonishment, asked why he was taken as such, especially by Daksa. Daksa is also not an ordinary person
- Even the so-called saints and higher castes of the social orders, generally known as the dvija janas or the twice-born, will become atheists. As such, all of them will practically forget even the holy name of the Lord, and what to speak of His activities
- Every country, every nation and every community throughout the world has some conception of the holy name of God, and as such either the Hindus or the Muhammadans or the Christians, everyone can easily chant the holy name of God in a meditative mood
- Every living entity has a tendency to hear pleasing messages, and as such almost every one of us is inclined to hear news and talks broadcast by the radio stations. But the difficulty is that no one is satisfied at heart by hearing all those messages
- For material enjoyment there is no need to approach the demigods. The demigods are but servants of the Lord. As such, they are duty-bound to supply necessities of life in the form of water, light, air, etc
- For ourselves when we are in perfect stage of devotional service, we can know our eternal relation with Krishna and as such one of the associates of Lord Krishna becomes our ideal leader
- From the Vedanta-sutra also it is understood that everything has emanated from the Supreme Brahman. As such, the Vaisnavas do not take this cosmic manifestation to be false
- He (God) is described there as sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, which means that He is the eternal form fully representing transcendental existence, knowledge and bliss. As such, He does not require a separate body or mind, as we do in material existence
- He (Lord Krsna) is the husband of everyone, but to one who accepts Him as such, He reciprocates. This unalloyed affection for the Lord is never to be compared to mundane lust. It is purely transcendental
- He (omkara) is the beginning, middle and end, and He is beginningless as well. When one understands omkara as such, he becomes immortal. One should thus know omkara as a representation of the Supreme situated in everyone's heart
- He (the common man) can feel that the hand, the leg, the head, the hair and the limbs are all his bodily parts and parcels, but as such the hand, the leg, the head, etc., cannot be identified with his self
- He (Vyasadeva) is a powerful incarnation of Narayana, and he broadcasts the Vedic wisdom to the world. As such, Vyasadeva is offered respects before one chants the Vedic literature, especially the Puranas
- Here (in SB 2.1.19) it is indicated that the Visnu form is the ultimate goal of meditation, and as such it is better to concentrate upon the forms of Visnu than on impersonal omkara. The latter process is also more difficult than the former
- His (Krsna's) different aspects can be analyzed according to the exhibition of His limitless variety of pastimes, and as such there is no contradiction
- I beg to inform you that a difficulty has arisen in that we have not yet received visa permission from the Australian government. As such, it may be that I will not be able to meet you in Bombay on 23 June as previously informed
- I do not know what is beneficial for me or what is detrimental. Nonetheless, in ordinary dealings people consider me a learned scholar, and I am also thinking of myself as such
- I thank you very much for your appreciation of my association. This association is disciplic and as such all thanks are due to Lord Krishna Who infuses His powers through the bona fide disciplic succession
- I write at the end of my letters to my disciples, "Your ever well-wisher'', and as such, I cannot become otherwise than being ever well-wisher of my disciples, even though he may leave me
- If a living entity wants to have perfection in his duties, he must satisfy the Supreme Lord. As such, one who pleases Him gets better facilities for living, but one who displeases Him gets involved in undesirable situations
- If one is fixed in the service of the lotus feet of the Lord, there is unlimited transcendental bliss, and as such there is no need to ask for further benediction
- If we want to interpret the Vedic version, we must imagine an interpretation according to what we want to do. We set forth such an interpretation as a suggestion or hypothesis. As such, it is not actually true, and the self-evident proof is lost
- In material, conditional existence, the living entity gives power of attorney to his mind. As such, he is liable to be misdirected by his mind into enjoying sense objects. Srila Ambarisa therefore first engaged his mind upon the lotus feet of the Lord
- In order to overcome the effects of Buddhist philosophy and spread Vedanta philosophy, Sripada Sankaracarya had to make some compromise with the Buddhist philosophy, and as such he preached the philosophy of monism, for it was required at that time
- In the liberated state of affairs, the full-fledged affection for the Lord is awakened. As such, there is an unlimited flow of everlasting happiness, without the fear of its being broken as we have experienced here in the material world
- In the transcendental state the living being is pure in his consciousness, and as such he has no false ego to lord it over the material nature. Rather, his pure consciousness directs him to surrender unto the Supreme Lord
- In this age of Kali it is practically impossible to perform the deva-yajna, or sacrifices to the demigods. As such, in this age Srimad-Bhagavatam recommends sankirtana-yajna
- In this age there are very few scholars. Almost everyone is a fallen meat-eater, drunkard, woman-hunter or gambler. Such persons are never considered learned scholars, even if they pose as such
- Indra said, "The father, the spiritual master and the supreme executive officer of the state are always well-wishers of their sons, their students and their citizens respectively. As such, the well-wishers have the right to chastise their dependents"
- Intelligent persons, however, know that such mantras will never be successful, and as such they never patronize such upstart spiritual groups. People should be very careful of these nonsensical sampradayas
- It is indicated that the Visnu form is the ultimate goal of meditation, and as such it is better to concentrate upon the forms of Visnu than on impersonal omkara. The latter process is also more difficult than the former
- It is not a fact that because one is born in a brahmana family he is automatically a brahmana. He has a better chance to become a brahmana, but unless he meets all the brahminical qualifications, he cannot be accepted as such
- It is said that a living entity is eternal and, as such, qualitatively one with the Supreme Lord. Then what is the reason he falls prey to the material and commits so many sinful activities by the influence of the material energy?
- It should be accepted that the acaryas are on the same platform as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and as such neither Krsna nor His representative acarya should be subjected to any adverse criticism by the neophyte devotees
- It was known to Sri Narada Muni that Lord Brahma attained creative energy by undergoing severe austerities. As such, he could understand that there was someone else superior to Brahmaji who invested Brahma with the power of creation
- Karabhajana Muni addresses King Nimi and says, "As such, if by chance or mistake he does something which is forbidden, there is no need for him to perform any purificatory ceremonies"
- Kesava Chatri informed the Muslim King that Caitanya Mahaprabhu was a mendicant touring different places of pilgrimage and that, as such, only a few people came to see Him
- King Kulasekhara is a pure devotee, and as such he is not eager to improve himself by the standards of the empiric philosophers, distressed men, or fruitive workers of this world
- Krishna consciousness means that everything including myself are different energies of the Lord and as such should be utilized for the purpose of Krishna
- Krsna is described here (in SB 4.19.3) as sarvatma, meaning that He is present in everyone's heart as the Supersoul, and as such He is the supreme teacher of everyone
- Krsna not only theoretically or philosophically presented Himself as the Supreme but actually presented Himself as such to Arjuna. Arjuna must confirm this because Arjuna is the beginning of the parampara system
- Krsna once addressed Jarati thus: "My dear good woman, the skin of your face is now slackened, and so your face exactly resembles a monkey's. As such, the King of the monkeys, Balimukha, has selected you as his worthy wife"
- Kunti continued, "The fact is that although You (Krsna) are equal to everyone, You are especially inclined to the devotees who always think of You. The devotees are related to You by ties of love. As such, they cannot forget You even for a moment"
- Laws and scriptures are meant for human beings. As such, if one violates these laws (religious injunctions for restricted sex life), he becomes sinful
- Lord Brahma says, "My dear Madhusudana, persons who are pure devotees of Your Lordship actually feel Your ecstatic friendship, and as such they are never vanquished by enemies"
- Lord Buddha is the incarnation of Godhead. As such, he is the original propounder of Vedic knowledge. He therefore cannot reject Vedic philosophy
- Lord Caitanya should therefore not be considered one of us. He is Krsna Himself, the supreme living entity, and as such He never comes under the cloud of maya. Krsna, His expansions and even His higher devotees never fall into the clutches of illusion
- Lord desired that Arjuna perform his prescribed duties as set forth for ksatriyas. Arjuna was a householder and a military general, and therefore it was better for him to remain as such and perform his religious duties
- Lord Krsna, the Absolute Personality of Godhead, is the supreme controller of everything, and as such He is feared by all others
- Lord Manu stated that Dhruva Maharaja had been offensive to Lord Siva and his brother Kuvera because the Yaksas belonged to Kuvera's family. They were not ordinary persons. As such, they have been described as punya janan, pious men
- Lord Siva could understand that the princes were sons of Vaisnavas, and as such Lord Siva offered prayers to the Supreme Personality of Godhead as follows
- Lord Siva said, "A person who possesses a human body but who cannot bring his senses under control is carried away by the waves of sensual enjoyment. As such, he cannot take shelter of Your lotus feet and thus engage in Your devotional service"
- Lord Siva says to Devi, "My dear Devi, this great brahmana sage Markandeya has attained unflinching faith and devotion unto the S P of Godhead, and as such he does not aspire after any benedictions, including liberation from the material world"
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu specifically accepts Srimad-Bhagavatam as the spotless Vedic authority, and as such no sane man can ignore the statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Lord Sri Krsna is the property of His pure unconditional devotees, and as such only the devotees can deliver Krsna to another devotee. Krsna is never obtainable directly
- Maharaj Bali once told his priest, Sukracarya, "My dear sage, you are fully expert in knowledge of the Vedas, and as such you worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu, by Vedic rituals"
- Maharaja Pariksit is a typical devotee of Lord Krsna, and as such he is anxious to know the complete significance of the creation of the Lord
- Maharaja Pariksit was already directly connected with the personal feature of the Lord Sri Krsna, and as such he had no need to inquire from Sukadeva Gosvami about where and how to apply the mind in the impersonal virat-rupa of the Lord
- Maharaja Pariksit was more than that because he had been a great devotee of the Lord since his previous birth, and as such he took his birth in an imperial family of the Kurus, and especially that of the Pandavas
- Maharaja Prthu is an incarnation of Visnu, yet he is a great devotee of Lord Visnu. Although an empowered incarnation of Lord Visnu, he is nonetheless a living entity. As such, he must be a devotee of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Maharaja Prthu was one of the saktyavesa incarnations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and as such he appeared on the surface of the earth to execute the orders of the Supreme
- Material existence, or the sense gratification process, is conducted according to the type of body we are given by prakrti, or material nature. As such, there must be divisions of pious and impious activities - punya and papa
- Men do not know that the ultimate goal of life is Visnu, due to being bewildered by the glaring reflection in the darkness, and as such everyone is entering into the darkest region of material existence, driven by the uncontrolled senses
- Most of my disciples who are preaching are married couples. As such, I hope both you and your wife will continue to help me substantially in the Krishna Consciousness Movement, and Krishna will bless you more and more
- Mundane manufactured sound has no potency, and as such, seemingly transcendental sound received from an unauthorized person also has no potency
- My dear Lord, devotees who have fully dedicated their lives unto your lotus feet certainly observe your presence as Paramatma in each and every being, and as such they do not differentiate between one living being and another
- My dear Lord, You are the gigantic universal form which contains all the individual bodies of the living entities. You are the maintainer of the three worlds, and as such You maintain the mind, senses, body, and air of life within them
- One of the real devotees of Krishna was Arjuna during the appearance of Lord Krishna and as such the parampara of the Bhagavad-gita, which was broken prior to the occurrence of the battle of Kuruksetra, was reestablished at the battlefield
- One selects a wife for bodily comforts, and the result is children. For wife and children one requires a dwelling place, and as such a residential house is also necessary
- One who is interested in chanting the holy name of Krsna or who by practice likes to chant Krsna's names should be accepted as a Vaisnava and offered respects as such, at least within one's mind
- Only when there is the light of the sun, the moon or electricity are we able to see. Our seeing, therefore, is relative, and the light of the sun and moon and electricity is also relative; they are called illuminating only because we see them as such
- Our friends, relatives and so-called wives and children are not only fallible, but also bewildered by the outward glamor of material existence. As such, they cannot save us. Still we think that we are safe within the orbit of family, society or country
- Pracinabarhi's sons are described as sadhavah because of their complete obedience to their father. The father, king and spiritual master are supposed to be representatives of God, and as such they have to be respected as the Supreme Lord
- Prahlada said, "As such, what is the use of elevating yourself by the results of fruitive activities, which are automatically achieved in all events by the modes of material nature"
- Prthu Maharaja was in the topmost position of spiritual advancement, and as such, he was attracted by the Kumaras, who were of the same category. It is said that a man is known by his company
- Sanaka Muni addressed the Lord as follows, "As such, why should persons with this knowledge (of Your transcendental position) be attracted by a post in the heavenly kingdom?"
- Sanandana said, "The personified Vedas sing, 'All glories unto You! All glories unto You (Visnu)! By Your own transcendental nature You fully possess all six opulences. As such, You are able to deliver all conditioned souls from the clutches of maya'"
- Sexual pleasure is an impetus for such action, and as such one can even serve the Lord in the act of such sexual pleasure. The service is counted when the children born of such sexual pleasure are properly trained in God consciousness
- She (Damayanti) made long-lasting cheese, many varieties of sweetmeats with milk and cream, and many other varied preparations, such as amrta-karpura
- Since every woman in this world wants her husband to be very influential, rich and powerful, Puranjana, to seduce the girl, introduced himself as such a personality
- So far other swamis and panditas are concerned, actually nobody would be equal to us because they do not come in the parampara system. As such their line of thought is null and void according to our understanding
- So-called yogis who perform various bodily feats are also in the same category as such ignorant people - who are bewildered by the bodily conception of life
- Sometimes people misunderstand an incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead to be an ordinary man. The Supreme Godhead, His incarnations or His devotees may pose themselves as ordinary men, but they are never to be considered as such
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "To say nothing of ordinary living entities, even Lord Brahma and Lord Siva cannot be considered on the level of Visnu or Narayana. If one considers them as such, he is immediately considered an offender and atheist"
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is the science of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and as such all questions that may arise in the mind of a serious student must be cleared by the statements of the authority
- Srimati Radharani is eternally the topmost mistress of the comforts of Sri Krsna. As such, She is the medium transmitting the living entities' service to Sri Krsna
- Such great personalities act as spiritual masters for the benefit of the people in general, and as such, a spiritual master who is preaching the glories of Narayana should be accepted as Narayana and be given all respects due Him
- Sukadeva answered Pariksit, "He (Mucukunda) was so powerful that even demigods like Indra used to ask him to help in fighting the demons, and as such he often fought against the demons to protect the demigods"
- That is the inconceivable mystic power of the Lord, and as such everything is simultaneously one with and different from Him by His inconceivable potencies
- The air is the moving agent of all the planets, and as such the generating centers for promotion to the deserving planets, the sacrifices, are the Lord's bodily surface and are naturally the origin of all auspicious opportunities
- The Bhattacarya said, "Nilambara Cakravarti was a classmate of my father, Mahesvara Visarada. I knew him as such"
- The Brahman effulgence is the personal bodily rays of Krsna. As such, impersonal Brahman cannot be the original cause of the cosmic manifestation. The original cause is the all-perfect, sentient Personality of Godhead, Govinda
- The central point of activities was Krsna, and as such the so-called activities in the material world were saturated with spiritual potency. That is the advantage of the way of bhakti-yoga
- The conchshell and cow dung are bone and stool of two living beings. But because they have been recommended by the Vedas as pure, people accept them as such because of the authority of the Vedas
- The cow does not give as much milk as it used to give formerly. The production of vegetables and fruits is less than before. As such, all living beings, both men and animals, do not have sumptuous, nourishing food
- The devotees are actually the representatives of the Supreme Lord, and as such they travel all over the world directly as Narayana because they carry Narayana within their hearts and preach His glories
- The devotees have no demands in their lives but to be obedient servants of the Lord, while all others, namely the empiric philosophers, the mystics and the fruitive workers, all basically have some demand, and as such they cannot be pacified
- The effulgent luminary planets like the sun and the moon are situated almost in the midplace of the universe, and as such they are to be known as the chest of the original gigantic form of the Lord
- The example of Indra is very appropriate in this connection. The king of heaven is the controlling deity for arranging clouds and supplying rains in the universe, as such he does not have to take the trouble to dig a well for his personal water supply
- The existence of Narayana, or the Personality of Godhead, is not within the jurisdiction of this mahat-tattva, and as such, the name, form, attributes, etc. of Narayana are beyond the jurisdiction of the material world
- The gopis have become purified by Krsna's glance, and as such, Cupid's influence is distinctly visible on their bodies
- The gopis said, "As such, we have come to You (Krsna), leaving aside all so-called friends, society and love, and now You have become our enjoyer. Let us be everlastingly enjoyed by You"
- The great sage Narada continued: The word pramada mentioned in this regard refers to material intelligence, or ignorance. It is to be understood as such. When one takes shelter of this kind of intelligence, he identifies himself with the material body
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "In conditioned life, all living entities are within the jurisdiction of the three modes of material nature. As such, they are unable to see Your (Krsna's) presence everywhere with their material eyes"
- The great sages are always anxious to do good to the people in general, and as such the sages headed by Saunaka and others assembled at this holy place of Naimisaranya with a program of performing a great and continuous chain of sacrificial ceremonies
- The happiness increases more and more, and the Lord measures it more and more, and as such there is eternally a competition between increment and measurement, so much so that the competition is never stopped, but goes on unlimitedly ad infinitum
- The human form of life is a chance to get out of this imprisoned life, and as such the only occupation of the human being is to reestablish his lost relationship with God
- The impersonal Brahman effulgence is only a part of the Personality of Godhead. Impersonal Brahman is situated on the person of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and as such, Brahman is the glorification of the personality of the Godhead
- The karmis are more or less devoid of atma-tattva knowledge, and as such, their life is spent without spiritual profit
- The killing was committed not in the course of administration but for the sake of self-aggrandizement, and as such he thought himself responsible for all the sins
- The Lord is all spirit, and His name, fame, glories, qualities, pastimes, etc., are all nondifferent from Him because He is absolute. As such, the planets in the kingdom of God are also nondifferent from Him
- The Lord is also all-pervading like the sun, and as such the word pratyak is used in this verse (SB 2.6.40-41). Nothing is excluded from the existence of the Lord's potential expansions
- The Lord is the guide of all devotees, and as such, Sukadeva Gosvami offered Him due respects with love-laden feelings
- The Lord of supreme mysticism, Sri Krsna, resides within everyone's heart as the Paramatma. As such, just to protect the progeny of the Kuru dynasty, He covered the embryo of Uttara by His personal energy
- The mind is the pivot of the active sense organs, and as such if the quality of thinking, feeling and willing is changed, naturally the quality of actions by the instrumental senses will also change
- The Naisadas are not allowed to live in cities and towns because they are sinful by nature. As such, their bodies are very ugly, and their occupations are also sinful
- The name Mukunda refers to one who can award liberation and transcendental bliss. Krsna's presence acted as such a vitalizing tonic that not only the younger generation but even the old men of Mathura became fully invigorated
- The original position is that each and every living entity is part and parcel of the Supreme Lord and as such it is the duty of every living entity to cooperate with the Supreme. This cooperation is devotional service
- The people of this age especially do not know the value of not discharging semen. As such, they are variously entangled with material qualities and suffer an existence of struggle only
- The person who denies the existence of the Lord and declares himself the Lord is called asura, and as such he is given protection by the strength of limited power subject to the sanction of the Lord
- The planet earth is actually a woman in her constitutional form, and as such she needs to be protected by the king
- The preliminary qualification for entering into the devotional service of God is that one become a willing cooperator, and as such one should voluntarily cooperate with persons who are already engaged in the transcendental devotional service of God
- The so-called scientists are very eager to see that future generations will live very comfortably, and as such they are trying to find different means of generating energy to drive locomotives, cars, airplanes and so on
- The soul's activity becomes adulterated in contact with matter, and as such the diseased activities are expressed in the form of lust, desire, hankering, inactivity, foolishness and sleep
- The spiritual master is the mercy representative of the Supreme Lord, and as such he is given honor as good as Krishna, but he is never identical with Krishna
- The statement continued, "As such, I do not know if I, a tiny spark, shall be able to engage myself in the transcendental loving service of this supreme fire, Lord Krsna"
- The Supreme Lord is known as Acyuta, and Lord Krsna is addressed as such by Arjuna in Bhagavad-gita (BG 1.21) - senayor ubhayor madhye ratham sthapaya me 'cyuta BG 1.21
- The transcendentalists are concerned with the spiritual body. As such, by the strength of their devotional service, austerities, mystic power and transcendental knowledge, their movements are unrestricted, within and beyond the material worlds
- The truth is eternal, and as such there cannot be any new opinion about the truth. That is the way of knowing the knowledge contained in the Vedas
- The Vaikuntha planets are forms of eternity, bliss and knowledge, and therefore the devotees of the Lord, who are admitted into the abode of the Lord, also get bodies of eternity, bliss and knowledge. As such there is no difference between one and another
- The Vaisnava is always the best of the brahmanas, and as such one should offer all respects to a Vaisnava, not only as a brahmana but as the best of the brahmanas
- The Vedas said, "As such, the so-called yogis and jnanis who are simply wasting their time in different types of sense gratification, either by mental speculation or by exhibition of limited mystic powers, will never be liberated from conditioned life"
- The Vedas said, "As such, Your devotees who have left their domestic comforts to associate with the liberated acaryas (teachers) are now fully merged in the devotional service of Your Lordship, and thus they do not care for any so-called liberation"
- The water that serves as covering for the universe is material, whereas the water of the Causal Ocean is spiritual. As such, the watery covering mentioned herein is considered to be the false egoistic covering of all living entities
- The waters of the Ganges are always carrying the flavor of tulasi offered at the lotus feet of Sri Krsna, and as such the waters of the Ganges are ever flowing, spreading the glories of Lord Krsna
- The whole government was specifically designed to fulfill this particular purpose. As such, the king had to select properly the cabinet ministers, but not on the strength of voting background
- There are 420 Manus in a month of Brahma and 5,040 Manus in one year of Brahma. Brahma lives for one hundred years according to his calculation, and as such there are 504,000 Manus in the jurisdiction of one Brahma
- These four Kumaras, as siddhesvaras, had achieved all the yogic perfectional achievements, and as such they could travel in outer space without machines
- These four sanas (four Kumaras) were incarnations of the knowledge of the Supreme Lord, and as such they explained transcendental knowledge so explicitly that all the sages could at once assimilate this knowledge without the least difficulty
- These four sanas were incarnations of the knowledge of the Supreme Lord, and as such they explained transcendental knowledge so explicitly that all the sages could at once assimilate this knowledge without the least difficulty
- This is confirmed in every scripture, and a disciple should accept the spiritual master as such
- This is the significance of the life of the Kumaras, and as such Maharaja Prthu addressed them as the best of the brahmanas
- This kaisora age can be translated as adolescence. At the end of this period all the gopis said, "Krsna is the killer of the attraction of Cupid, and as such He disturbs the patience of all newly-married girls"
- This King, Maharaja Prthu, is the best amongst those who are following religious principles. As such, he will engage everyone in the pursuit of religious principles and give those principles all protection
- This Ramakrsna, who is actually Gadadhara Chatterjee, declared himself as the same Rama and Krsna. If he is accepted as such by some person, is he very intelligent man?
- This statement definitely confirms that the particular energy known as bahir-anga-maya, or the external energy, although of flickering nature, is the energy of the Supreme Lord, and as such it cannot be false
- Those who are born into this family of Yadu are all My eternal associates. Dear wife, you should not consider that My associates are ever separated from Me; they are My personal expansions, as such, you must know that they are almost as powerful as I am
- Trita Muni hailed from the Western countries of the world. As such, most probably he belonged to the European countries. At that time the whole world was under one Vedic culture
- Vasudeva replied, "Mukunda got Your association in the beginning. As such, he has taken shelter at Your lotus feet. That is his transcendental rebirth"
- Vrnda told Krsna: "My dear Madhava, Your newly-invented smile has so captivated the hearts of the gopis that they are simply unable to express themselves! As such, they have become bewildered and will not talk with others"
- We are preaching the highest principles of loving service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and as such, there is no scope for compromising with any of the kinds of philosophies of the impersonalist school
- We are trying to present Krishna Consciousness all over the world in a very scientific and philosophical way, and as such your help in this connection will be of great value
- We do not care for Moslem, Christian, this or that. We see everyone as part and parcel of Krsna, and as such they should re-establish their loving relationship with Krsna
- We forget everything of our past life and as such so long we do not be reposed to our spiritual factual life, all these changes of lives one after another are considered to be dreams
- We see everyone as part and parcel of Krsna, and as such they should re-establish their loving relationship with Krsna
- Whatever improvement is made here in the matter of my health it is all due to warm climate. As such I shall be pleased to know about Los Angeles with special reference to its climatic conditions
- When one takes more than his maintenance requires-be he a capitalist or a communist-he is a thief, and as such he is liable to be punished by the laws of nature
- When the Supreme Lord returns to His eternal abode, His associates return with Him to their respective places. As such, these ever liberated Vaisnavas are not bound by the material laws of birth and death
- When we speak of transcendental knowledge, we do so in terms of spiritual understanding. As such, there is nothing so sublime and pure as transcendental knowledge. Ignorance is the cause of our bondage, and knowledge is the cause of our liberation
- Whoever knows Krsna's superhuman activities, due to their transcendental nature, becomes eligible to enter the kingdom of Krsna, as such, after quitting this material body, the knower of Krsna's transcendental activities goes back home, back to Godhead
- Yasoda took transcendental pleasure in seeing such activities of the Lord (felling of the arjuna trees) in the very yard of her home. The Lord in any condition is Lord of the universe, and He can act as such in any form, gigantic or small, as He likes
- You are all devotees of the Lord, and as such I appreciate that you are as respectable as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself. I know in this way that the devotees also respect me and that I am dear to them