Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
artistic | artistical | artistically
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Artistic"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A Krsna conscious person sees a flower. He sees the flower - creation of God, Krsna. "Oh, Krsna is so artistic that he has created this flower by His energy so nicely, so decorately, so good flavor. So it is Krsna's thing. Let me offer it to Krsna"
- Artistic painting with sandalwood pulp and colored sandalwood were also to be found on the body of Krsna
- In the Lalita-madhava, Krsna is addressed as follows, "My dear Krsna, when You are engaged in herding the animals, the dust caused by the hooves of the calves and cows covers Your nice face and artistic tilaka, and You appear very dusty"
- Its beauty was enhanced by artistic engravings here and there on the walls. The floor was of emerald, with coral daises
- O dearly beautiful one, the artistic loveliness of Your (Krsna's) picture is now impressed within My (Radharani's) mind
- One gopi said, "Krsna's bodily features have become so exquisite - it is as if they are all manifesting an artistic sense of the highest sort"
- One who can talk and dress himself very artistically is called vidagdha. This exemplary characteristic was visible in the personality of Sri Krsna
- Our Krishna Consciousness Movement is not a Bharatiya artistic one. It is a program to solve all the problems of all the world. We are getting good response, so your cooperation will be welcome, but we are not interested in Bharatiya
- So do you think this flower which is coming out daily in your garden in different colors and different smell and flavor, they are being done without any artistic sense? This is nonsense. There is sense. There is God's potency
- Srimati Radharani's affection, Her exquisite beauty and good behavior, Her artistic dancing and chanting and Her poetic compositions are all so attractive that they attract the mind of Krsna, who attracts the mind of everyone in the universe
- The aesthetic sense of the Lord is manifested in the artistic, colorful creation of varieties of birds like the peacock, parrot and cuckoo
- The castle (created by Kardama Muni) was fully equipped with all necessary paraphernalia, and it was pleasing in all seasons. It was decorated all around with flags, festoons and artistic work of variegated colors
- The dramatic actors would then play their parts, and the dancing ballet girls would separately display their artistic movements
- The palace was excellent in its puzzling artistic workmanship and was befitting the position of great princes, kings or leaders of the demons
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, knows very well how to demonstrate the qualities of His devotees. Therefore, acting like an artistic painter, He does so in various ways and considers this His personal profit
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 07) a wonderful linguist; 8) truthful; 9) talks pleasingly; 10) can speak fluently in all languages; 11) highly learned; 12) highly intelligent; 13) a genius; 14) artistic; 15) extremely clever; 16) expert
- There is no brain in this artistic work. And how wonderfully, because it is automatically coming, artist. Anything you take, flower. So, without brain how this thing can happen? But these rascals, they do not understand
- They are very high and constructed with fine artistic skill. Such palaces and gates held golden waterpots (kalasas). These waterpots on the gates or on the palaces are considered auspicious signs