Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
arose | rose
Pages in category "Arose"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A fight arose between Vasistha and Visvamitra. The fighting became so severe that each of them cursed the other. One of them said, "May you become a bird," and the other said, "May you become a duck"
- After giving those explanations again, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arose and took His leave. All the people there offered their obeisances unto Him and chanted the maha-mantra
- All the ecstatic symptoms, such as bhavodaya, bhava-sandhi and bhava-sabalya, awakened in the body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. A great fight arose between one emotion and another, and each of them became prominent
- As Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya arose from bed, he distinctly chanted, "Krsna, Krsna." Lord Caitanya was very pleased to hear him chant the holy name of Krsna
- As soon as the King recited the verse beginning with the words "tava kathamrtam," the Lord arose in ecstatic love and embraced him
- As the Lord's (Varaha's) mace fell to the ground and a cry of alarm arose from the witnessing crowd of gods and rsis, the Personality of Godhead acknowledged the demon's love of righteousness and therefore invoked His Sudarsana discus
- I lifted it with great care, thinking it a big fish, but as soon as I saw that it was a corpse, great fear arose in my mind
- In all directions, hundreds of thousands of people began to chant, "Hari! Hari!" Thus there arose a tumultuous and auspicious sound filling the entire universe
- In the absence of Akrura there were apparently some disturbances in Dvaraka. The superstition arose for the following reason: Once in the province of Kasi (Varanasi) there was severe drought - practically no rain fell
- The cloud of Krsna's pastimes is drenching the fourteen worlds with a shower of nectar. Unfortunately, when that cloud appeared, a whirlwind arose and blew it away. Being unable to see the cloud, the cataka bird of My eyes is almost dead from thirst
- The next day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went with His personal devotees to see Lord Jagannatha when Lord Jagannatha arose early in the morning
- The problem which arose in the heart of Arjuna on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra was solved by the teachings of the Bhagavad-gita
- Then great eagerness conquered all the other soldiers of ecstasy, and an uncontrollable desire arose in the kingdom of Srimati Radharani's mind. Greatly unhappy, She then chastised Her own mind
- When everything was arranged, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu circumambulated His mother and then started for Jagannatha Puri. In the house of Advaita Acarya there arose tumultuous crying
- When he (Maharaja Yudhisthira) could not find his uncle and aunt in the palace, naturally his doubts arose, and he conjectured that they had gone down to the water of the Ganges
- When Lord Balarama arrived, all the participants in the meeting (at Naimisaranya) - great sages, ascetics, brahmanas and learned scholars - immediately arose from their seats and welcomed Him with great honor and respect
- When the Lord (Caitanya) desired to appear for another reason, the time for promulgating the religion of the age also arose