Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Applying Devotional Service to God
applied | applies | apply | applying
Pages in category "Applying Devotional Service to God"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Any religion where God is the target, that is applied in bhakti. But when there is no God or impersonalism, there is no question of bhakti-yoga
- Attachment for the Supreme can be increased by practicing DS, inquiring about the SPG, applying bhakti-yoga in life, worshiping the Yogesvara, the SPG, and by hearing and chanting about the glories of the SPG. These actions are pious in themselves
- Devotional service means to apply one's energy in the service of Krishna. That is the instruction of the Bhagavad-gita. You know that all our girl disciples are applying their energy in the service of Krishna
- Devotional service rendered to the Personality of Godhead never goes in vain. Since the Personality of Godhead is eternal, intelligence applied in His service or anything done in His relation is also permanent
- Devotional service to the Lord does not kill the natural desires of the living being, but they are applied in the right cause of devotional service
- Even during the annihilation of the material world, the process of bhakti-yoga can be applied. The Lord is worshiped in devastation because He protects the Vedas from being annihilated. He is worshiped in every millennium or yuga
- Execution of devotional service is prescribed first with enthusiasm and patience. One can execute this transcendental activities staying as he is, but he must follow and try to apply in practical life the instructions as they are given in the BG or SB
- In Hardwar, Ajamila took shelter at a Visnu temple, where he executed the process of bhakti-yoga. He controlled his senses and fully applied his mind in the service of the Lord
- Inquiring about the Lord, applying bhakti-yoga in life, worshiping the Yogesvara, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and by hearing and chanting about the glories of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. These actions are pious in themselves