Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
appetite | appetites | appetizer | appetizers | appetizing
Pages in category "Appetite"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Bhagavad-gita can be read or heard many times, but because it gives great pleasure, the more one reads Bhagavad-gita the more he gets the appetite to read and understand it
- Bring them first class prasadam, very palatable. Foodstuff means even one has no appetite he'll eat. That is food. Not that even one has got appetite, he'll forget. That is not food
- I am not neglecting my health. I am improving gradually. The swelling is almost 80% down and there is an improvement in my appetite, and once again I am translating at night
- I am progressing in my health little by little. My only disease now is I don't have any appetite
- I have become very, very weak. No appetite. The brain is not working. Brain is working, but body is not allowing... Don't worry. Everyone will die, today or tomorrow. I am also old man. There is nothing to be regrettable
- I want to come, especially your Mauritius program is attractive, but my present state of heath will not allow me to travel outside of India. I am not having any appetite so I am eating less. By eating less where is the energy for travelling?
- If you have no appetite, if you eat, then you suffer. If you infect some disease, you'll suffer. That is practical. So we are associating in, being infected by lust, greediness, illusion, fearfulness, so many things
- In the lower species of life the spirit souls are densely covered by the material modes, and thus carnal appetites dominate their lives
- In this material world a sexual appetite necessitates distinction between moral and immoral conduct. There are no sexual activities in the spiritual world
- It is understood that the sexual appetite of a woman is nine times greater than that of a man
- The disease is not ordinary. It is always fatal. But by His especial mercy anything can be done. That is another thing. Lost appetite means life finished. (pause) Tavad tanu-bhrtam tvad upeksitanam (SB 7.9.19)
- The homosexual appetite of a man for another man is demoniac and is not for any sane male in the ordinary course of life
- The more one reads Bhagavad-gita the more he gets the appetite to read and understand it, and each time he gets new enlightenment. That is the nature of the transcendental message
- The ten kinds of air are described as follows: The air which increases appetite is called krkara air. The air which helps contraction is called kurma air
- They could not arouse Krsna's mind or His sexual appetite. This means that Krsna never had any sexual relations with any of His many wives, save and except to beget children
- When your hunger is satisfied, appetite is appeased, then you naturally you feel, "Yes, I am satisfied." You don't require to enquire anyone. Therefore it is called self-realization. Automatically you realize. You don't require to enquire
- Whenever there is a nice atmosphere in the material world, immediately there is an awakening of the sexual appetite in the minds of materialistic persons