Category:Appealing to Krsna
Pages in category "Appealing to Krsna"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- He appealed to Sri Krsna with loud calls and thus made it possible for Krsna to appear
- Here in this narration we find that although Banasura was a great devotee of Lord Siva, when he faced death by Krsna, Lord Siva was not able to save him. But Lord Siva appealed to Krsna to save his devotee, and this was sanctioned by the Lord
- In this way all the inhabitants of Dvaraka appealed to Lord Krsna for protection from the fiery demon who had just appeared in Dvaraka to devastate the whole city
- Indra said, "Kindly give me Your blessings so that I may not act so foolishly again. If You think, my Lord (Krsna), that the offense is very great and cannot be excused, then I appeal to You that I am Your eternal servant"
- Influenced by these features of Krsna, they (Krsna's wives) all used to dress themselves very attractively, desiring to attract Him by their feminine bodily appeal
- The gopis in the water told Krsna: "Kindly deliver our garments immediately; otherwise we shall suffer." They then began to appeal to Krsna with great submission
- The gopis said, "We therefore appeal to You (Krsna), dear Lord of all lords: please do not kill our long-cherished desires to have You as our supreme husband"
- The party of Duryodhana insulted Draupadi, a great devotee of Krsna, and she appealed to the Lord as well as to all the silent observers of this unwarranted insult