Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Anger of a Devotee of God
Impediments for Devotees of God - Umbrella Category]]
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Devotees of God Should Not Be Angry (1 P)
Pages in category "Anger of a Devotee of God"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- A devotee is always nonviolent; he is qualified with all good characteristics. But, in the common world, when there is mischief made by others, he should not forget to become angry, at least for the time being, in order to drive away the miscreants
- A devotee is generally very humble and meek, and he is reluctant to pick a quarrel with anyone. Nor does he envy anyone. However, a pure devotee immediately becomes fiery with anger when he sees that Lord Visnu or His devotee is insulted
- A devotee should not be angry. But that does not mean that he has lost his capacity of anger. No. Everything is there
- A pure devotee immediately becomes fiery with anger when he sees that Lord Visnu or His devotee is insulted