Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Although Krsna"
The following 165 pages are in this category, out of 165 total.
- Although I (Lord Krsna) am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all sentient beings, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form
- Although My (Krsna's) body lends fragrance to the entire creation, the scent of Radharani's limbs captivates My mind and heart
- A great devotee prayed, "I am a little surprised, however, that although Krsna is the husband of the goddess of fortune, His body is often marked with the nail pricks of ordinary society girls"
- A Vaisnava is not puffed up, although the Lord guarantees His pure devotee entrance into His abode
- According to the three modes of material nature & the work ascribed to them, the four divisions of human society were created by Me. Although I am the creator of this system, you should know that I am yet the non-doer, being unchangeable. BG 4.13 - 1972
- After finishing his vituperation, he struck Krsna on the head with his club and made a roaring sound like a lion, but Krsna, although struck strongly by the club of Dantavakra, did not move even an inch
- After seeing Their footprints, marked with flag, trident, thunderbolt and lotus, Akrura actually saw Krsna and Balarama face to face. Although They were the most influential personalities, They were glancing at him with smiling faces
- Akrura continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the fish incarnation, who appeared in the ocean of devastation although Your (Krsna's) Lordship is the cause of all causes"
- Although child Krsna was bound up to the wooden mortar, He began to proceed toward the twin trees in order to fulfill the prophecy of His great devotee Narada
- Although He (Krsna) appeared to be away from them, He could understand how they were transcendentally aggrieved, and so He immediately wanted to send Uddhava to give them a message of solace
- Although He (Krsna) is beyond the reach of all senses, she (mother Yasoda) endeavored to bind Him to a wooden grinding mortar. But when she tried to bind Him, she found that the rope she was using was too short - by two inches
- Although He (Krsna) is the oldest of all living entities, He has His eternal form as a fresh youth. The exact words used in this connection in Srimad-Bhagavatam are vijnanam ajnana-bhidapamarjanam
- Although He (Krsna) showed His extraordinary opulences by simultaneously marrying more than sixteen thousand wives in more than sixteen thousand palaces, He behaved with them just like an ordinary man
- Although He (Krsna) was the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the oldest of all, He looked like a fresh young boy, and His movements were just like those of a free deer
- Although He (Lord Krsna) had accepted the position of a charioteer for His devotee, His supreme position was not challenged
- Although He (Lord Krsna) is present in every atom, the Supreme Personality of Godhead may not be visible to the dry speculators; still the mystery is unfolded before the eyes of the pure devotees because their eyes are anointed with love of Godhead
- Although He has innumerable forms, still He is moving as one Krsna before His father and mother, Nanda and Yasoda
- Although His (Krsna's) lotus feet were as soft as the petals of a lotus flower, He proceeded for a very long distance on foot
- Although His body does not deteriorate like a material body, it still appears that Lord Krsna grows from childhood to boyhood and from boyhood to youth. But astonishingly enough He never ages beyond youth
- Although I am (Krsna) unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all living entities, by My internal energy I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form
- Although I cheated him in My incarnation as Vamana, taking away his dominions throughout the universe, and although I still criticized him for not fulfilling his promise, I have just now seen him in his kingdom, and he feelingly expressed his love for Me
- Although Krsna assumed the four-armed form of Narayana, He could not attract the serious attention of the gopis in ecstatic love
- Although Krsna cheated the young unmarried gopis and made them stand naked before Him and enjoyed joking words with them, and although He treated them just like dolls and stole their garments, they were still pleased with Him and never lodged complaints
- Although Krsna had more than 16,100 wives, He used to behave with each of them with familial affection
- Although Krsna has given human beings nice food, people still commit sins by killing poor animals for the satisfaction of the tongue
- Although Krsna is always as soft as a lotus, within the throat of Bakasura He created a burning sensation of being hotter than fire
- Although Krsna is always very satisfied by nature, when Maharaja Yudhisthira asked this question the Lord became even more satisfied because this question and its answer would bear a great meaning for the entire Krsna conscious society
- Although Krsna is beyond sense perception & is unmanifest to human beings, He takes up the guise of a human being with a material body. Yasoda thought Him to be her son, and she bound Krsna with rope to a wooden mortar, as if He were an ordinary child
- Although Krsna is eternally living in Goloka Vrndavana, His transcendental abode, He is still present everywhere
- Although Krsna is independent of all Vedic injunctions, He violates the Vedic injunctions only in inevitable cases. Kamsa could not be killed by anyone but Krsna; therefore Krsna was obliged to kill him
- Although Krsna is independent of everyone, out of His causeless mercy He is dependent upon Garga Rsi for religious instruction; for learning the military art He is dependent upon Satyaki; and for good counsel He is dependent upon His friend Uddhava
- Although Krsna is manifested before Arjuna in His universal form, Arjuna remembers his friendly relationship with Krsna and is therefore asking pardon and requesting Krsna to excuse him for the many informal gestures which arise out of friendship
- Although Krsna is the origin of all this, He can always be seen in Vrndavana, exhibiting His inconceivable potencies. So who can adequately worship such an all-powerful Lord, possessed of such inconceivable energy?
- Although Krsna is the original person, one without a second, He assumes different forms just to satisfy His devotees or to execute a specific purpose
- Although Krsna is the purest of the pure, mundane people, thinking of Krsna's pastimes that appear immoral, themselves become polluted. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu therefore never publicly discussed Krsna's dealings with the gopis
- Although Krsna is the reservoir of all pleasure, He has a special intention to taste Himself by accepting the form of a devotee
- Although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and can see all that is past, present and future, to teach the people in general He used to always refer to the scriptures
- Although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and is therefore not partial to anyone, it is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that He has special attraction for a devotee who worships His name in love and affection
- Although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and thus has no desire that needs to be fulfilled (because He is always full with six opulences), He still wanted to enjoy the company of the gopis in the rasa dance
- Although Krsna previously explained the proficiency of executing Vedic rituals, performing fruitive activity as enjoined in the Vedas, practicing yoga and cultivating jnana, these last instructions are most powerful and stand above all the others
- Although Krsna touched their feet and offered them obeisances and prayers, they did not embrace Him but simply stood up to hear the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Although Krsna was a boy, He implored his father and other elderly gentlemen present there that "There is no need of performing this sacrifice." So they stopped sacrifice. As a result of this, Indra became very much angry, and there was torrents of rain
- Although Krsna was a great-grandfather when He appeared on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, He did not appear like an old man
- Although Krsna was acting so wonderfully, Maharaja Nanda and mother Yasoda could not think of Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Instead, they always accepted Him as their beloved child
- Although Krsna was born as their son, Vasudeva and Devaki were always conscious of His position
- Although Krsna was full of opulences, now, by the order of mother Yasoda, He opened wide His mouth like a human child and did not neglect the transcendental humor of maternal affection
- Although Krsna was in the midst of hundreds of thousands of gopis during the rasa dance, He still kept Himself in one of His transcendental forms by the side of Srimati Radharani
- Although Krsna was invincible to any enemy, the cowherd boys of Vrndavana became almost blackish with astonishment upon seeing His wonderful royal garments and His fighting feats on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra
- Although Krsna was joking with Queen Rukmini, she was thinking that He was going to give up her company, and she was therefore shocked
- Although Krsna was not present before her, Kunti offered her prayers to Him as if she were in His presence face to face. This is possible for anyone following in the footsteps of Kunti
- Although Krsna was on the lap of mother Yasoda like a little baby, but the full potency of God was there. How to kill Putana, how to kill Aghasura, Bakasura, Krsna knows perfectly
- Although Krsna was playing the part of a cowherd boy, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead He could understand everything - past, present and future
- Although Krsna was the real son of Vasudeva and Devaki, because of Kamsa's atrocious activities Vasudeva could not enjoy the birth ceremony of his son. But Nanda Maharaja, the foster father, celebrated the birth ceremony of Krsna very joyfully
- Although Krsna's army was tiny in comparison to Jarasandha's, not a pinch of His strength was lost, whereas all of Jarasandha's men were killed
- Although Krsna's unparalleled beauty is the topmost sweetness of love of Godhead, His sweetness increases unlimitedly when He is in the company of the gopis. Consequently Krsna's exchange of love with the gopis is the topmost perfection of love of God
- Although Krsna, who is full of all opulences, did not disturb His mother's parental affection, His opulence was automatically displayed, for Krsna's opulence is never lost at any stage, but is manifest at the proper time
- Although Lord Krsna is above all regulative principles, He agreed to stay at Hastinapura out of affection for the Pandavas
- Although Lord Krsna is the supreme enjoyer and the beneficiary of all kinds of sacrificial ceremonies, He still used to eat with His cowherd boyfriends. This is because at that time He accepted the pastimes of an ordinary boy
- Although Lord Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, out of His causeless mercy He was engaged in the service of His friend. He never fails in His affection for His devotees
- Although Lord Sri Krsna was always offered the respects due the Supreme Lord from all responsible quarters, the Lord never deviated from the customary usages between the four orders of society
- Although Lord Sri Krsna was constantly by their (the queens of Dvaraka) sides, as well as exclusively alone, His feet appeared to them to be newer and newer
- Although Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, embodies all superexcellence and beauty, when He is amongst the damsels of Vraja, He is known as Gopijanavallabha
- Although the Lord is attached to His material potency, He is aloof from her activities
- Although the Lord personally has nothing to do with material creation, maintenance and destruction, He causes all these things to be done by His plenary expansion, the Paramatma
- Although the Lord was victorious, His competitors asked the hand of the princess, and thus there was a fight. Well equipped with weapons, the Lord killed or wounded all of them, but He was not hurt Himself
- Although the Lord, the Supreme Lord Krsna, is present, still, they are thinking that Supreme Lord is nirakara. Nirakara means to avoid. How Supreme God can be nirakara? If the Supreme Lord is the supreme father
- Although You are present within this universe by Your three qualitative incarnations, Brahma, Visnu and Mahesvara, You are transcendental to the material creation
- And yet everything that is created does not rest in Me. Behold My mystic opulence! Although I am the maintainer of all living entities, and although I am everywhere, still My Self is the very source of creation. BG 9.5 - 1972
- Arjuna duly carried the message of the girl Kalindi to Krsna, although Krsna, as the Supersoul in everyone's heart, knew everything. Without further discussion, Krsna immediately accepted Kalindi and asked her to sit down on the chariot
- As soon as they felt the warmth of the fire, they (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) immediately took shelter of Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, although He was playing just like their child
- Even the learned sages become disturbed in their intelligence when they see that You take shelter in a fort although You are the controller of invincible time, and that You enjoy householder life surrounded by many women although You enjoy in Your Self
- Even though Lord Krsna, the abode of all mellows, had previously in this way chewed the essence of the mellows of love, still He was unable to fulfill three desires, although He made efforts to taste them
- For each of His 16,108 wives, He (Krsna) simultaneously maintained different palaces, different establishments and different atmospheres. Thus the Lord, although one, exhibited Himself as 16,108 ideal householders
- For example, in the Bhagavad-gita, although Krsna was speaking as the supreme authority, He still mentioned and quoted Vedanta-sutra as authority
- For example, the Bhagavad-gita is spoken on the battlefield of Kuruksetra, and the impersonalists say that although Krsna is of interest, the battlefield of Kuruksetra isn't
- Four principles of material existence are necessary for the spiritual advancement of human society, and although Lord Krsna had no need to do so, He exhibited His household activities so that people might follow in His footsteps for their own interest
- From the very beginning of His appearance, Krsna was the greatest enemy of all demoniac persons, although Krsna's enmity toward the demons is actually comparable to His friendship with the devotees
- He (Bhismadeva) was always surprised that, although the Pandavas were so righteous and Draupadi practically the goddess of fortune, and although Krsna was their friend, still they had to undergo such severe tribulations
- He (Krsna) had also glorified King Yadu, having taken His birth in the family. He is known as Yadava, Yaduvira, Yadunandana, etc., although the Lord is always independent of such obligation
- He (Krsna) is both within and without. Although He was present before Srimati Kunti as her nephew, He was also within her and everyone else
- If one is unable to see the Supreme Lord although He is present as Krsna in His various incarnations, one may see the Supreme Lord's impersonal feature, according to the direction of the Vedas, by seeing the activities of material nature
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord (Krsna) says that He takes His birth in the material world, although He is the Lord of all creations and He is unborn. So there cannot be any denial of the birth of the Unborn because He Himself establishes the truth
- In the Brahma-samhita also it is said that although Krsna is eternally living in Goloka Vrndavana, His transcendental abode, He is still present everywhere, even within the atoms
- In the Brhad-Vamana Purana, the Lord (Krsna) says, "Although I have many fascinating pastimes, whenever I think of the rasa-lila, which I perform with the gopis, I become eager to have it again"
- In the Rama incarnation He remained a king's son from His very childhood, but in the incarnation of Krsna, although He was the son of a king, He at once left the shelter of His real father & mother (King Vasudeva & Queen Devaki) just after His appearance
- In this book, Krsna, all of His activities as a human being are described. Although Krsna plays like a human being, He always maintains His identity as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- It is stated by Sukadeva Gosvami that Mother Yasoda accepted Lord Krsna as her son, although He is accepted in the Vedas as the King of heaven
- It is surprising that Vasudeva and Devaki did not enjoy the transcendental bliss of Krsna’s childhood pastimes, although Krsna was their real son
- It was in this relationship that Krsna's mother, Yasoda, told the Lord, "Here, eat this or You'll die. Eat nicely." In this way Krsna, although the proprietor of everything, depends on the mercy of His devotee
- It was known to Uddhava that although Lord Krsna was acting like an ordinary man, He knew everything - past, present and future. However, because the Lord wanted to consult with him, Uddhava, in order to render service to the Lord, began to speak
- Just as the sun is never polluted by any contamination, the Supreme Lord is never polluted by any sinful activity. Although Krsna's actions may sometimes seem impious, He is never polluted by such actions
- Just like the father is the body - giving person, seed, seed-giving father, similarly, Krsna, although He is the origin of everything, but still, He is born by the seed of Nanda Maharaja. This is Krsna-lila
- Krsna continued, "Although I got a kingdom by killing My maternal uncle, Kamsa, the kingdom was to go to My grandfather; so actually I have no possession of a kingdom. Besides that, I have no fixed aim in life. People cannot understand Me very well"
- Krsna continued, "I have personally created this inimical feeling by fighting with them in many ways. Another fault is that although I am on the throne of Dvaraka, I have no immediate claim"
- Krsna continued, "My dear honored wife, although I have thousands of wives, I do not think that any one of them can love Me more than you. The practical proof of your extraordinary position is that you had never seen Me before our marriage"
- Krsna had left His friends on the bank of the Yamuna while they were engaged in lunch, and although He returned exactly one year later, the cowherd boys thought that He had returned within a second. That is the way Krsna's different energies act
- Krsna had promised that in the Battle of Kuruksetra He would not even touch a weapon to help either side; He would remain neutral. Although Krsna was Arjuna's charioteer, He had promised that He would not help Arjuna by using any weapons
- Krsna is always complete, and although He can create millions of universes, all of them full in all opulences, He remains as opulent as ever, without any change (advaitam)
- Krsna is bewildering my intelligence because, although He is unborn, He has appeared as the son of Nanda. He is all-pervading, but still He is held on the lap of Yasoda. In spite of His being all-pervasive, He has become limited by the love of Yasoda
- Krsna is coming, showing His activities. They will say, "It is maya. Krsna is maya." Although Krsna is practically showing them that it is not maya, it is completely spiritual, but their dull brain cannot accommodate that Krsna is Supreme Absolute Truth
- Krsna is the nondual Absolute Truth, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Although He is one, He maintains different personal expansions and energies for His pastimes
- Krsna said: "My dear King (Kaliya) of the snakes, although I have given you so much pain, please do not be dissatisfied with Me. It is My duty to protect these cows, which are worshiped even by the demigods"
- Krsna thought, "I must now fulfill the words of My great devotee Narada," Then He proceeded through the passage between the two trees. Although He was able to pass through the passage, the large wooden mortar stuck horizontally between the trees
- Krsna's words can immediately solve all of the questions and problems of the world. Although He does not speak very long, each and every word from His mouth contains volumes of meaning
- Krsna, although He is always in Goloka Vrndavana, He has nothing to do. He is simply enjoying in the company of His associates, the gopis and the cowherds boy, His mother, His father. Free, completely free
- Krsna, although He is very virat, universal form, but Krsna has accepted arca-vigraha so that you can serve, you can see, you can touch, and your life becomes successful
- Krsna, although He's all-powerful, He lives at Vrndavana in the gardenlike city. Not city; a tract of land
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, does not require any education, but He gives a chance to the goddess of learning to serve Him. Being self-sufficient, Krsna does not require the service of any living entity, although He has many devotees
- Kunti continued, "The fact is that although You (Krsna) are equal to everyone, You are especially inclined to the devotees who always think of You. The devotees are related to You by ties of love. As such, they cannot forget You even for a moment"
- Kunti continued, "We are always in an auspicious position because of Your (Krsna's) grace. But although You have bestowed a special favor on us, people should not mistakenly think that You are partial to some and inattentive to others"
- Lord Indra said, "This Krsna is an ordinary human being, is talkative, childish, impudent & ignorant, although He thinks Himself very learned. The cowherd men in Vrndavana have offended me by accepting Him. This has not been greatly appreciated by me"
- Lord Krsna said, "I've never heard of a Deity's walking from one place to another." The brahmana replied, "That is true, but how is it that You are speaking to me, although You are a Deity"
- Lord Krsna tastes all kinds of transcendental happiness, although He Himself is happiness personified. The pleasure relished by His pure devotees is also manifested by His pleasure potency
- Lord Krsna, out of His causeless mercy upon the inhabitants of Vraja, held up the hill known as Govardhana with one hand only, although He was only seven years old. He did this to protect the animals from the onslaught of water
- Lord Siva said, "In the Brahma-samhita we also find it stated that although You (Krsna) always remain in Your abode, Goloka Vrndavana, You are present everywhere"
- Lord Sri Krsna, although in the form of a human being by His own potency, is still the Supreme Lord with full potency as the supreme controller
- Lotuses and lilies blossom during the day, but although Krsna appeared at twelve o'clock midnight, the lilies and lotuses were in bloom, and thus the wind blowing at that time was full of fragrance
- Man proposes; God disposes. God is very kind. Whatever you desire, He will fulfill. Although He says that "This kind of material desires will never satisfy you," but we want. Therefore God supplies us, Krsna, different types of body
- Mayavadi philosophers, being educated in paltry knowledge, think all sorts of Brahman realization one and the same and do not consider varieties. But although Krsna is everywhere, by His inconceivable potency He is simultaneously not everywhere
- My Lord, even the learned sages become disturbed in their intelligence when they see that Your Greatness engages in fruitive work although You are free from all desires, that You take birth although You are unborn, that You flee out of fear of the enemy
- Narada Muni said, "Although You (Krsna) are unaffected by all these activities, You are the supreme controller eternally"
- Nondevotees never care to take any instruction from the Lord, and therefore the Lord is silent in their case, although He witnesses all their activities and awards them the necessary results, good or bad
- Of course it is bewildering, O soul of the universe, that You (Krsna) work, though You are inactive, and that You take birth, though You are the vital force and the unborn
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Although I am the source of happiness for the entire world, the beauty and attributes of Sri Radhika are My life and soul"
- Once Lord Krsna, in His childhood, was chastised by His mother, Yasoda, and Lord Krsna cried. But although He shed tears from His eyes, this is not to be considered a reaction of the mode of ignorance, for the incident was full of transcendental pleasure
- One cowherd boy said, "Although He (Krsna) was taken very high in the sky, He simply hung on the neck of the demon and forced him to fall from the sky and immediately die"
- One may ask how this was possible, and Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura reminds us that Krsna, although bound by a small rope, could show His mother the whole universe within His mouth. How was this possible?
- Sages said, "Although You (Krsna) are transcendental to this entire material creation and are the Supreme and the Supersoul of all living entities, You appear on this earth by Your internal potency to protect Your devotees and destroy the miscreants"
- So that was the position of the Pandavas; although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the greatest among all greats, still He remained with those royal brothers, being attracted by their devotion, by their friendship and by their love
- Srila Rupa Gosvami states that although Lord Krsna is the reservoir of unlimited pleasure and the greatest leader of all, He is still dependent upon His devotees in three ways
- Srimati Kuntidevi was quite aware that Krsna is the original Personality of Godhead, although He was playing the part of her nephew
- Srutadeva said, "Although You (Krsna) are constantly with the conditioned soul, only when he becomes purified by devotional service do You become revealed to him"
- Subala said, "I believe that Cupid has entrusted them with the responsibility of conquering You." In other words, the beauty of the gopis was capable of conquering Krsna, although Krsna is the conqueror of all universes
- Sudama Vipra realized that although Lord Krsna is unconquerable, He nevertheless agrees to be conquered by His devotees. He realized how kind Lord Krsna was to him, and he was always in trance, constantly thinking of Krsna
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells King Pariksit:, "My dear King, although Lord Krsna is the supreme enjoyer and the beneficiary of all kinds of sacrificial ceremonies, He still used to eat with His cowherd boy friends"
- Sukadeva Gosvami warns them: devaki-janma-vada, which means, although Krsna is famous as the son of Devaki, actually He is the Supersoul, or the all-pervading S.P. of Godhead. The devotees, however, take this word devaki-janma-vada in a different way
- Suta Gosvami said: Although Krsna, who was examining Arjuna in religion, encouraged Arjuna to kill the son of Dronacarya, Arjuna, a great soul, did not like the idea of killing him, although Asvatthama was a heinous murderer of Arjuna's family members
- The common materialistic conditioned souls speculate that the Lord (Krsna) is one of them. Out of their ignorance they think that the Lord is affected by matter, although He is unattached
- The demon quickly threw Krsna up and tried to kill Him by pinching Him in his beak. Bakasura did not know that although Krsna was playing the part of a child of Nanda Maharaja, He was still the original father of Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe
- The devotees know that although He (Krsna) appears amongst the animals, He is not an animal, nor a man, nor a rsi, nor a fish. He is eternally the Supreme Lord, in all circumstances
- The devotees understand that actually Krsna was the son of mother Yasoda. Although Krsna first appeared as the son of Devaki, He immediately transferred Himself to the lap of mother Yasoda
- The diameter of the universe is four billion miles, and it is infested with many unfathomable regions known as Patalas, or lower planetary systems. Although Krsna is the origin of all this, He can always be seen in Vrndavana
- The energy of the Supreme Lord is as permanent as the Lord Himself, although His energy is sometimes manifest and sometimes not
- The four divisions of human society are created by Me (Krsna). And although I am the creator of this system, you should know that I am yet the nondoer, being unchangeable
- The gopis said, "Besides that, although You (Krsna) have repeatedly asked us to return home, and that is a very appropriate instruction, unfortunately we have been stunned here. Our legs have no power to move a step from Your lotus feet"
- The Lord sometimes becomes mad after the beauty of Radharani. Poets describe that under those circumstances, although Lord Krsna is Madana-mohana, He becomes Madana-daha, or enchanted by the beauty of Radharani
- The Lord, although conscious of His supreme position, always behaved in a humanly custom, and so He also bowed down before the dying Bhismadeva as if He were one of the younger brothers of King Yudhisthira
- The next excellence of Lord Krsna's appearance was that although He apparently gave protection to the devotees and annihilated the demons, both the devotees and the demons achieved the same result
- The queens of Krsna are described as permanently youthful and beautiful. Although Krsna had grandchildren and great-grandchildren, neither Krsna nor His queens looked older than sixteen or twenty years of age
- The sages said, "Although You (Krsna) create varieties of manifestations through Your energy, You are unaffected by all those actions"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is greater than all, is attainable by unalloyed devotion. Although He is present in His abode, He is all-pervading, and everything is situated within Him. BG 8.22 - 1972
- The Vedas inform that "Although He (Krsna) is person, He is maintaining all unlimited persons." That they do not know. Eko yo bahunam vidadhati kaman. That one singular person, He is maintaining many millions, many millions, trillions of persons
- The word "materialist" means one concerned with gratification of the senses within this material world. Although Krsna later asked for this Syamantaka jewel, King Satrajit did not deliver it
- Thus following, I saw my patron and master (Lord Sri Krsna) sitting alone and deeply thinking, taking shelter on the bank of the River Sarasvati although He is the shelter of the goddess of fortune
- Thus You were sufficiently able to consult with Yourself, yet You called upon me for consultation, as if bewildered, although You are never bewildered. And this act of Yours bewilders me
- Vasudeva continued, "For a long time I have simply considered this body to be myself, and although You (Krsna) are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, I have considered You my son"
- Vasudeva said, "Although You (Krsna) have appeared as a child in the womb of Devaki, You are also existing outside. You are always in Your abode, but still You can simultaneously expand Yourself into millions of forms"
- We are servant of Krsna, but somehow or other, we revolted. Still we are revolting. Although Krsna coming and canvassing, "Just surrender unto Me," but still we are revolting. This is our disease
- We should always remember, therefore, that Lord Krsna, although playing the part of a human being, simultaneously maintains the position of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- When I think of Krsna - how He went away from His father's protection to Vraja and lived there incognito out of fear of the enemy, and how, although unlimitedly powerful, He fled from Mathura in fear - all these bewildering incidents give me distress
- When Krsna, the beloved son of Nanda Maharaj, steps into His kaisora age, although He becomes more beautiful, His parents still consider Him as being in the pauganda age - even though He is between the ages of ten and fifteen
- When Satrajit was visiting the city of Dvaraka, the citizens felt great pride to think that although Krsna was living in Dvaraka like an ordinary human being, the demigods were coming to see Him