Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Living (23 C, 481 P)
Pages in category "Alive"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- A devotee feels afflicted without the association of the Lord. Constant remembrance of the Lord's activities keeps the devotee alive
- Actually, when Jiva Gosvami was alive, some of his followers disliked the parakiya-rasa of the gopis. Therefore Srila Jiva Gosvami, for their spiritual benefit, supported svakiya-rasa
- Air is exhibited in the form of breathing, and as long as breath is there, one can understand that a sleeping man is alive. Even when the gross body is asleep the vital force remains active and alive to protect the body
- Anna means "food." After this one lives in the consciousness of being alive. If one can continue his life without being attacked or destroyed, one thinks himself happy
- Another gopi said, "Their ears raise up and they become stunned. They do not appear alive but like painted animals. Krsna’s flute-playing is so attractive that even the animals become enchanted, and what to speak of ourselves"
- Happiness derived from conquering them (one's kinsmen) and happiness derived by seeing kinsmen alive are both on the basis of personal sense gratification, even at a sacrifice of wisdom and duty
- His (a person who was engaged in criminal sense gratification) entrails are pulled out by the hounds and vultures of hell, even though he is still alive to see it, and he is subjected to torment by serpents, scorpions, gnats and other creatures that bite
- How you can say that God is dead? What is your reason? No. God is not dead. God is alive, and you can meet also God because He is a person and you are a person
- I am dealing with all neophytes. If I don't keep them alive by personal presence
- I am lowborn. Indeed, I am the lowest. I am condemned, for I have all the characteristics of a sinful man. If You keep me alive, what will be the profit
- If the Supreme Lord gives one protection, even though one has no protector and is in the jungle, one remains alive, whereas a person well protected at home by relatives and others sometimes dies, no one being able to protect him
- India is still alive in that sense. We have seen it. We have experience. Wherever we have chanted, people have come
- Its joints are all separated beneath the skin, which is completely slack. No one could see it and remain alive in his body
- Keep them alive. "Simply because we have opened a center, the business is finished." No. Alive means this morning class must go on, evening class must go on, there must be regular program for prasada distribution. Busy. That is alive
- Krsna continued, "The gopis are the most dear. They always think of Me (Krsna) in such a way that they remain overwhelmed & almost dead in anxiety due to separation from Me. They are keeping alive simply by thinking that I am returning to them very soon"
- Siddhasvarupa does not want to take disciples, neither he should have disciples while I am alive
- Siddhasvarupa does not want to take disciples, neither he should have disciples while I am alive. That is the process
- Some commentators say that due to being touched by the lotus feet of Krsna, the tree immediately became alive
- Supreme Personality of Godhead is also, by His plenary portions, alive in the heart of every living entity
- The Brahmas and other lords of the mundane worlds appear from the pores of Maha-Visnu and remain alive for the duration of His one exhalation. I adore the primeval Lord, Govinda, of whom Maha-Visnu is a portion of a plenary portion
- The living entity desires a particular type of material enjoyment, and thus the Lord supplies him with a body, which is like a machine. Just to keep him alive in that body, the Lord remains with him as the purusa (Ksirodakasayi Visnu)
- The personified Vedas continued, "Generally if a person is breathing he is accepted to be alive. But a person without Krsna consciousness may be compared to a bellows in a blacksmith's shop"
- The three worlds have become void because of separation from Govinda. I feel as if I were burning alive in a slow fire
- This knowledge one must have. Then he'll be cheerful in all cases and he'll be interested simply in Krsna consciousness. There is nothing to be lamented for the body, either alive or dead
- We require many first class devotees to make the temple alive with transcendental bliss
- When a disciple misunderstands a bona fide spiritual master, the master regrets for his inability to protect the disciple and sometimes he cries with tears in the eyes. We had an experience while my Guru Maharaja was alive
- When all the soldiers of Jarasandha had been killed and he was the only one left alive, certainly he was very much depressed. Sri Balarama immediately arrested him with great strength, just as one lion captures another
- When the Lord acutely felt pangs of separation from Krsna, only Sri Ramananda Raya' talks about Krsna and the sweet songs of Svarupa Damodara kept Him alive