Aim of Human Life
"Aim of human life"|"aims of human life"|"aim of life, human life"|"the aim of human..."|"human civilization. But the aim"|"aim at fulfilling the mission of human"|"aim of human welfare"|"human form of life one's only aim"|"the aim of his life"
Pages in category "Aim of Human Life"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A man should lead a healthy life with a sound mind just to realize vidya, true knowledge, which is the aim of human life. This life is not meant for working like an ass or for culturing avidya for sense gratification
- A patient must regain his health before he can truly enjoy sense pleasure again. Thus the aim of human life should not be to enjoy perverted sense enjoyment but to cure the material disease
- As long as one is blind to inquiring after self-realization, all material activities, however great they may be, are all different kinds of defeat because the aim of human life is not fulfilled by such unwanted and profitless activities
- Ask anybody that "What is the aim of your life?" Nobody... Nobody will be able to say
- Because of their (Persons) foolish activities, they are unaware that the ultimate goal of human life is to achieve Visnu, the Lord of the cosmic manifestation
- Before Ramananda Raya could even ask the Lord a question about the advancement of spiritual knowledge, the Lord Himself said, "Please quote some verses from scripture about the ultimate goal of human life"
- Death, birth, old age and illness are symptoms of the diseased condition of the living being. The highest aim of human life should therefore be to get free from these miseries and go back home, back to Godhead
- Devotees worship the Supreme Lord to attain unalloyed devotion to the Lord. The Lord is not worshiped by others, who have no program for attaining love of God, which is the essential aim of human life
- It doesn't matter what kind of religion you are following. If your love for God has enhanced, if you understand what is God, what is your relationship with God, and what is the end of or the object of human life, then your life is successful
- It doesn't matter whether it is Hindu religion or Christian religion or Muslim religion. It doesn't matter. But human civilization, a civilized human being must follow some religious principles. That is the aim of human life
- Modern educators do not know the aim of human life; they are simply concerned with how to develop the economic condition of their countries or of human society
- Modern society does not aim at fulfilling the mission of human life, which is to go back home, back to Godhead. To fulfill this mission, the system of varna and asrama must be followed
- Mudhas do not know that if they want to purify themselves, they must worship Lord Vasudeva (Krsna) by performing penances and austerities. This purification is the aim of human life. This life is not meant for blind indulgence in sense gratification
- That is the aim of human life. How to become immortal
- That is the highest perfectional aim of human life (elevation to the spiritual world). Without this aim, any amount of material advancement in so-called comforts can only bring the defeat of the human form of life
- The aim of human life should not be to enjoy perverted sense enjoyment but to cure the material disease. Aggravation of the material disease is no sign of knowledge, but a sign of avidya, ignorance
- The cream of these (Vedic) instructions appears in the form of Bhagavad-gita. One should not take shelter of any other instructions, for Bhagavad-gita gives direct instructions on how to fulfill the aim of human life
- The highest perfection of human life is to attain the brahminical qualification, then everything will be clearly understood: what is God, what I am, what is my relationship with God, what is this world
- The modern civilization, they do not know what is going to happen after death. But our Vedic culture is not so blind. Vedic culture has got an aim, what is the aim of human life, not aimless life. Aimless life is animal life
- The real aim of human life is to attain to the spiritual sky, but as Srimad-Bhagavatam points out, most people do not know about it. Human life is meant to understand reality and to be transferred into it
- The so-called leaders of human society do not know the real aim of human life and are therefore busy with economic development. This is misleading
- There are two important words in this verse (CC Madhya 8.89): bhakti (devotional service) and amrtatva (eternal life). The aim of human life is to attain the natural position of eternal life. This eternal life can be achieved only by devotional service
- These mudhas do not know that if they want to purify themselves, they must worship Lord Vasudeva (Krsna) by performing penances and austerities. This purification is the aim of human life. This life is not meant for blind indulgence
- These people they have no aim of life. What is the aim of human..., they do not know. So their animal propensities are being adjusted this way, that way, this way, that way. Just like they go to see naked dance
- This (becoming situated in Krsna consciousness) is the aim of human life. Otherwise, there is no guarantee that the human being will again attain to the human status. BG 1972 purports
- This verse (SB 4.29.47) indicates, however, that such sacrifices are to be taken as illusory. Actually the aim of human life should be God realization, or Krsna consciousness
- Those who are actually serious about human life should take to the mode of goodness and in good association transcend the modes and become situated in Krsna consciousness. This is the aim of human life. BG 1972 purports
- Two things must be there—jnana and vairagya. I have already explained that actually our aim of life, human life, is to acquire knowledge and vairagya. Simply talking of knowledge is useless. There must be vairagya also