Category:Affection of a Devotee of God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Affection of a Devotee of God"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- A profusion of such selected words comes from a devotee who is fully absorbed in affection and love for the devotional service of the Lord
- Affection for God-brothers is nice, it is a good sign. Affection for God-brothers as well as for all other living entities, even they are not God-brothers, these signs are seen in the advanced devotees
- All unalloyed devotees are sakti-tattvas, or potencies of the Lord. Some of them are situated in conjugal love and others in filial affection, fraternity and servitude
- Because Arjuna was the Lord's affectionate devotee, the Lord did all this Himself without personal anxiety by Arjuna. That is the way of the devotional service to the Lord
- Because of her (mother Yasoda's) deep affection for Krsna, she could never think that her very son was Narayana, the Personality of Godhead Himself. That is the action of yogamaya, the internal potency of the Supreme Lord