Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Adopting Devotional Service to God
adopt | adopted | adopting | adoption | adopts
Pages in category "Adopting Devotional Service to God"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Adoption of devotional service for material gain is certainly an obstruction to the progressive path of renunciation
- Among many thousands of men, one may endeavor for perfection, and even among the siddhas, those who have already become perfect, only one who adopts the process of bhakti, devotional service, can understand Krsna
- I fervently appeal to everyone to adopt the method of devotional service given by Lord Caitanya and Nityananda and thus be freed from the miseries of material existence and ultimately achieve the loving service of the Lord
- If one adopts the simple method of engaging himself in devotional service, automatically he becomes eligible to be freed from material contamination and elevated to the transcendental position of associating with the Supreme Lord
- If one does not come to the platform of spontaneous service in the beginning, he must adopt regulative service according to the instructions of the spiritual master. This regulative service is called vaidhi bhakti
- If you want to understand the science of God, then we have to adopt this devotional service
- In other words, unless one adopts the path of devotional service, he cannot be one hundred percent clean from all the reactions of sinful activities
- In the lower stages of life one cannot immediately adopt the activities of devotional service, nor can one completely stop fruitive work
- One who fully understands the real position of his life adopts devotional service and realizes the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Only a rare person who has adopted complete, unalloyed devotional service to Krsna can uproot the weeds of sinful actions with no possibility that they will revive
- Only one who adopts the process of bhakti, devotional service, can understand Krsna, or God
- The Bhagavad-gita recommends that one adopt the means of devotional service, or anti-material activities, if one wishes to enter the anti-material world
- The process of devotional service, of Krsna consciousness, is the king of all education and the king of all confidential knowledge. It is the purest form of religion, and it can be executed joyfully without difficulty. Therefore one should adopt it
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is the cause and effect of all that be, and to approach Him, the absolute, the process of devotional service - which is also absolute - has to be adopted
- Then, as he (the advancing devotee) associates with devotees and tries to adopt the means instructed by the spiritual master in his own life, his misgivings and other obstacles are vanquished by his execution of devotional service
- There are different processes for self-realization, but this process of devotional service - of which hearing is the most important function - when adopted by any conditioned soul, will automatically cleanse him of the material contamination
- Those who adopt the means of devotional service, as prescribed by the expert transcendentalist, are never disappointed in their attempts to enter the anti-material world
- Those who attained the comforts of a material civilization should try to attain the kingdom of God by following in the footsteps of Bali Maharaja, who exchanged his acquired material strength, adopting the process of bhakti-yoga