Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"actual life"|"actual human life"|"Actual blissful life"|"actual spiritual life"|" actual devotional life"|"actual real life"
Pages in category "Actual Life"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- According to Buddhist philosophy, there is only void after the completion of this material life, but Bhagavad-gita teaches differently. Actual life begins after the completion of this material life
- Actual life is spiritual existence, or brahma-bhuta existence, where life is eternal, blissful and full of knowledge
- As soon as we are free from this conditional life, that is our real, actual life. That is called liberated life
- Balarama continued, "Only because of false notions does one become unhappy, but one can immediately remove this unhappiness by discussing the philosophy of actual life. Be happy on that platform only"
- By some desire, we have got this material body, but it does not mean that without this material body I cannot live. That is nonsense. Actual life is spiritual life. Actual life is spiritual life
- One may doubt that trees have life because they do not breathe. But modern scientists like Bose have already proved that there is life in plants, so breathing is no sign of actual life
- Our normal condition is healthy life, not under feverish condition. That is abnormal life. If one is attacked with fever, that is not his normal life. That is temporary, abnormal life. Actual life is healthy life
- Our philosophy is that when one is liberated, his actual life begins. What is that actual life? The actual life is to be engaged in the transcendental loving service of the Lord. That is actual life
- The actual life and soul of all living entities within this universe is the sun. He is therefore upasya, worshipable. We worship the sun-god by chanting the Gayatri mantra
- The Lord displayed His pastimes in Vrndavana in order to reveal His actual life
- This is exhibited in actual life; there are many instances in which someone acting in Krsna consciousness suddenly changes