Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Activities of the Krsna Consciousness Movement
Pages in category "Activities of the Krsna Consciousness Movement"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A person in Krsna consciousness does not run this risk. One therefore has to engage one's mind and senses in Krsna conscious activities, and Lord Caitanya teaches one how to do this in practice
- A sannyasi should not take part in a marriage ceremony between a young boy and a young girl. However, this is not a karma-kanda activity, because our purpose is to spread the Krsna consciousness movement
- All the members of the Krsna consciousness movement should try to benefit the conditioned souls by inducing them to become Krsna conscious and giving them all facilities to do so. Such activities constitute real welfare work
- At the present moment we see that some of the members of the ISKCON are tending to leave their preaching activities in order to sit in a solitary place. This is not a very good sign
- In our Krsna consciousness movement we inaugurated the New Vrndavana activities, wherein devotees are always engaged in the transcendental loving service of the Lord, and this is not different from Goloka Vrndavana
- In our movement, the guru-kula plays an extremely important part in our activities because right from childhood the boys at the guru-kula are instructed about Krsna consciousness. Thus they become steady within the cores of their hearts
- Instead of taking money from my disciples, I want to convert the money into books on this Krishna Consciousness Movement and get them into India without any payment. Kindly give me necessary permission for this noble activity
- It is reformatory movement, inclusive all sides of life. Don't think that we are simply chanting and dancing. Our philosophy includes all different activities of humankind, either it may be religious or political or social or cultural
- It is the desire of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu that the benevolent activities of the sankirtana movement, which was inaugurated five hundred years ago in Navadvipa, be spread all over the world for the benefit of all human beings
- The chanting of the holy name of the Lord is able to uproot even the reactions of the greatest sins. Therefore the chanting of the sankirtana movement is the most auspicious activity in the entire universe. Please try to understand this
- The devotional activities of the Krsna consciousness movement are completely transcendental to material considerations
- The Krsna consciousness movement is meant for devas, or devotees. Demons cannot take part in Krsna conscious activities, nor can devotees in Krsna consciousness take part in demoniac activities or work like cats and dogs simply for sense gratification
- The Krsna consciousness movement, the technique, is that you may be engaged in various types of work, but the mind must be always fixed up in Krsna. That art you have to learn. How it is possible? It is possible
- This obstacle by the Kazi is not new to our Krishna Consciousness Movement. It was there even during the time of Lord Caitanya, but we must steadily go on with our activities without caring for these so-called custodians of law
- Those who engage in the missionary activities of the Krsna consciousness movement are under the guidance of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. They are not actually beggars; their real business is to deliver fallen souls. Therefore they may go from door to door