Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Acting for Krsna
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Acting for God (11 P)
Pages in category "Acting for Krsna"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A man working in Krsna consciousness in a factory does not associate himself with the work of the factory, nor with the workers of the factory. He simply works for Krsna. And when he gives up the result for Krsna, he is acting transcendentally
- A person, therefore, acting for Krsna, or in Krsna consciousness, under proper guidance and without attachment to the result of the work, is certainly making progress toward the supreme goal of life
- Act with love for Krsna
- Action in Krsna consciousness is transcendental to the reactions of good or evil work. A Krsna conscious person has no attachment for the result but acts on behalf of Krsna alone
- Activity in Krsna consciousness, or acting for the benefit of Krsna without expectation of sense gratification, is the highest transcendental quality of work
- All the Vedas, Upanisads, Vedanta, etc., are seeking Him only, and all hymns are for glorifying Him only. The sages, therefore, performed the exact acts suitable for the purpose, and they happily departed for their respective hermitages
- Although due to feminine shyness there were many hindrances to embracing the dear husband, Lord Sri Krsna, the queens performed that act by seeing Him, by putting Him in the cores of their hearts, and by sending their sons to embrace Him
- I am so glad to read that you are doing very well and keeping always engaged. This is the key to elevating in Krishna Consciousness that we always keep our thoughts, our words and our actions centered around our life and soul, this being Krishna
- In the Brahma-samhita her (Sati's) strength is described: she is capable of creating and dissolving many universes. But although she is so powerful, she acts under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, as His shadow
- In this human life we require to develop jnana and vairagya. So if we dovetail our activities for Krsna's service, that is yukta vairagya
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: You (Krsna) are the original source of the cosmic manifestation, which is acting under the spell of the three modes of material nature - goodness, passion and ignorance
- Now, before death, I have to act in such a way that I may have a position in Vaikuntha, in Vrndavana, and I may have permanent life to live with Krsna. This is our real duty
- O Brahmana Vyasadeva, it is decided by the learned that the best remedial measure for removing all troubles and miseries is to dedicate one's activities to the service of the Supreme Lord Personality of Godhead (Sri Krsna)
- One has to be very enthusiastic in devotional service. Enthusiasm means action, but action for whom? The answer is that one should always act for Krsna - krsnarthakhila-cesta
- Our the whole instruction of Bhagavad-gita is that: You should not act for yourself; you should simply act for Krsna. So even fighting for Krsna, or even doing something still abominable for Krsna
- Simply you act on behalf of Krsna and think of Krsna, and don't bother about the necessities of life. It will be automatically supplied. Don't be disturbed from that point of view
- So karisye vacanam tava: "Now I shall act as You desire." This is perfection of life. Whenever we decide that "Now we shall act as Krsna says," then our life is perfect. Vasudeva-uktah karinah
- Sri Krsna said: You(Arjuna) have to fulfill your promise to your wife, and you must also act to the satisfaction of Bhimasena and Me
- That pure yoga means love of Godhead: "Krsna is my Lord; I am Krsna's servant" this much understanding, that "I am eternal servant of Krsna, so my life is for Krsna. Therefore all my activities should be simply directed for the benefit of Krsna"
- The gopis dressed themselves very luxuriantly and sat in bull-driven carts, chanting the glories of Krsna's pastimes. The brahmanas, assembled there to act as priests for Govardhana-puja, offered their blessings to the cowherd men and their wives
- The gopis said, "Therefore, if even at Your request we return home, what shall we do there? We have lost all our ability to act without You (Krsna)"
- The material energy, or nature, is not independent in its actions. Nature is acting under the superintendence of Krsna. This is confirmed in the Brahma-samhita, which states that material nature, known as Durga, is acting as the shadow of Krsna
- The most confidential part of knowledge is that one should become a pure devotee of Krsna and always think of Him and act for Him
- The most confidential part of knowledge is that one should become a pure devotee of Krsna and always think of Him and act for Him. One should not become an official meditator
- To be a good man or a nonviolent man is a personal attachment, but to act on behalf of the Supreme is to act without attachment for the result. That is perfect action of the highest degree, recommended by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna